1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

SNAKES; rattlers & copperheads

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by texascritter, Oct 22, 2012.

1. texascritter

texascritter Cell 972-904-9516

Okay trying to clean freezer out before I start working dens again. I have the following snakes in the freezer ready to go. Rattlers are $1.50 a inch "shipped" FedEx to the lower 48. I can not ship to California as it is illegal to ship a whole western diamond back or copperhead even if it is dead into California. Anyway here is the list;

3- small 6"-12" copperheads $10 each Plus shipping

1- 25" copperhead $20 plus shipping

1- 6'+ Bullsnake

Rattlers;

2 baby rattlers $15 each plus shipping

35", 33", 40",34", 43", 34",38",53", 44" price is $1.50 a inch shipped in lower 48 (Me pay shipping with FedEx in the lower 48.

2. LRB

LRB Member

Mark....
    Do you have any rattlesnake fangs...???...I could use about a dozen fangs.....How much on the Bull Snake...??

Thanks...
    ML

3. texascritter

I have several heads that have the fangs in them and about to ad 8-9 more heads to the bag. Bullsnake is $20 plus fedex shipping.

4. LRB

LRB Member

Thank You....

ML..

5. texascritter

ML, forgot to say the heads are $3 each + shipping. Do you want the heads and the bullsnake to combine shipping?

6. LRB

LRB Member

Mark......I don't want either one..

Thanks..
    ML

7. texascritter

Well 11 day bump. the 53 inch is sold all the rest are still available.

8. skylarlee2

skylarlee2 New Member

im interested in the rattlesnake heads are they still available

9. Mark I need a couple of rattler heads can you help me out big27dodge@aol.com mark c

10. Barry

Barry Active Member

Been waiting on mIne also talked to him on phone about two weeks ago needed one large one He said he was about to butcher some and thats the last I heard from Him still Waiting Guess he forgot or is still Trapping or ? Mark Where Ya At!

11. texascritter

First off chasing a woman and plus Fedex saying delays, today was a darbn holiday so planing on shipping next Monday. Heads thaw quick so can not afford any delay.

12. Barry

Barry Active Member

LOL did Ya catch her! Does she have a Lot of Money? anyway let me know how much on the large head I needed with the extra neck skin !!!! I told you about and the other three small ones added in Plus Shiping to 76020

13. texascritter

Barry, will get them out to you on Monday and then we will see what all it is. If you check out my facebook you will see I am jumping through hoops too. Caught a yote this morning and then called in a nice tabby Bobcat tonight!!!! Sitting here having a adult beverage trying to drown a 5 hour power so I can go to bed. My facebook is

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1441727198&sk=wall&ref=notif&notif_t=wall#!/profile.php?id=1441727198

14. Barry

Barry Active Member

Got your Email about not shipping Monday or today and you could not remember how many I wanted Anyway You said no big deal dont worry about the Heads I will locate one somewhere !!!