1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Minnesota Coyotes and Gray Fox 10-22-12. ALL SOLD PENDING PAYMENT.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Darrin, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Darrin

Darrin New Member

I have a couple fresh Minnesota Coyotes from 10-22-12, as well as a Gray Fox. All are in good shape, and the only real damage is a couple tiny (about half the size of a pencil eraser) holes on Coyote #3's right foot. There are no other holes/damage on any of the animals. All have very nice looking fur and color and would make great taxidermy displays! Each Coyote and the Gray Fox are $45 each plus shipping, and will be cased skinned with the last few inches of feet, tail and head left in. If your interested, feel free to send me a PM or email.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If your interested, send me a PM or email and we can go from there.

Thanks,
    Darrin.

2. nitsukiaoi

nitsukiaoi Judge me however you want

Re: Minnesota Coyotes and Gray Fox 10-22-12.

how thick is the dorasal strip on the fox.

3. Re: Minnesota Coyotes and Gray Fox 10-22-12.

for some reason im having problems sending pm's and emails through this website, i am interested in the gray fox, my email is [email protected]

4. Darrin

Darrin New Member

Re: Minnesota Coyotes and Gray Fox 10-22-12.

The Gray Fox is sold. Both Coyotes are still up for sale cased skinned with the feet, head, and tail left in. I also have another, but do not have pictures/measurements of it. It looks very similar to the others in color, but is slightly larger in size.