1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

USA FOX AND FURS PROBLEM

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by DEER509, Oct 23, 2012.

1. DEER509

DEER509 New Member

I have been using USA Fox and Furs out of Duluth MN for pelt tans and have never had a problem until now. I was contacted by them prior to a bill being due and they said the order was complete. This was back in July. I promptly paid the bill and only received half of my order. They have told me 3 different stories as to why the beavers are not done and I still do not have them 3 months later.

Has anyone run across this problem too?

Thanks.

2. wayne70

wayne70 Member

Havn't had a problem with them and have been using them for 10 years

3. Simon

Simon New Member

I'm still waiting on my beaver. I got my other hides back in august haven't heard anything yet and paid them off in march.

4. I used them once and got the same story on some yotes will never use them again and will never refer them to anyone!

5. mnlakes

mnlakes New Member

My friend and I dropped off two bear hides this past September 2012. Neither of us will be getting our bear rugs. In both cases they said it was our fault that the hides could not be processed. We had the hides folded correctly and they were frozen when we delivered them to USA Foxx and Fur. We received different stories as to what happened to the bears. They did refund the money that we paid down. However, I can assure you that we will never do business with them again or recommend them to any other hunter.

6. I live in the Duluth area and won't use them. I went in their to check things out and was treated as if I was a pest. If anyone has anything their now id check on it. They had a water main break near their store and had 16" of standing water in the street.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire