1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Why I think McKenzie is good for both Taxidermist's and small supply companies.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Oct 24, 2012.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Like I said, many of the the small suppliers I know are doing really well and many of the Taxidermists I know are going out of their way to help them stay that way :)

2. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Michael, do you even own a pair of Levi's?? Marty want's to know.

3. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

Or the the danglers in the Wranglers? Real Comfortable Jeans... What is Brett Favre doing these days - coaching HS football still?

4. Yep I try to use the "small guys" if you look you can get great deals with some of them. One I use offers free shipping on all orders over 150.00. So I do actually save money on using other suppliers. As far as my deer forms I order them from one place (Not McKenzie) just my opinion but McKenzie forms are horrible, yes they have a large line, but I prefer quality over quanity. And don't get me started on McKenzie's crazy shipping methods.

5. jcompton

jcompton “One of these days Alice. Pow!Right in the kisser"

Buckees pickeled quail eggs...mmmmmmm..mm

6. wayne70

wayne70 Member

I have to agree with antlerman, McKenzie gets all my business from being in speedee area. 6 deer forms in a box costs less than 15.00 shipping

7. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

I got 4 forms yesterday......shipping 8.00

8. DROPPINEM

DROPPINEM New Member

I do what I can to buy from the smaller companies yet still get a lot from mckenzie.Started buying ears and eyes straight from OTS last year.Figured instead of going thru a supplier to get someone else's product when I can get it straight from the man I would be helping the man who's product it is,actually profit a little more......same with ozark woods etc.....