1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Scott Olson @ Lakeland Taxidermy??????????????

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by eorlando, Oct 25, 2012.

1. eorlando

eorlando New Member

Does anyone have any info on him. I have tried to email him and it isn't working anymore. Tried both the phone numbers I have for him. One another person has now and the other one doesn't accept incoming calls. He has a couple ducks he is doing replacement mounts on and now I can't get a hold of him. Any suggestions?????

2. Look up his address and drive to his place of business.

3. txoutdoors

txoutdoors Active Member

Didn't he move to Florida? Thought he was staying with "rhonda" on here for a while?

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,317193.msg2169289.html#msg2169289

4. eorlando

eorlando New Member

I saw the thread where someone said he might have moved to FL. As far as driving to his house in IL that won't happen because I live in FL myself. Now, if he moves to FL I could drive there. The problem is finding out where he lives or getting in contact with him. Figured someone on here might be able to help me out. I just sent an email and PM to rhonda. Thanks

5. DropTine

DropTine DSCN0137.JPG

Yes, He is working and living at Rhonda's in Florida. Look up Rhonda on here or look him up on Facebook.

6. eorlando

eorlando New Member

Thanks for the info. I sent an email and a pm to Rhonda. I will try calling the number on Facebook when I get off work. Hopefully I can get a hold of him and figure out what is going on.

7. eorlando

eorlando New Member

Rhonda responded to my email on Thursday and said she would have him call me right away. As of yet no phone call. We will see I guess. Thanks to all who responded.

8. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Im sure hes doing just what I am doing, as I just moved from NY to GA...I call customers as I near completion of their mount, as opposed to trying to call every single customer in advance to update them. Id hang tight, he will most likely contact you soon. He doesnt frequent these boards as much as he used to.