1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Moving To New Studio Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by highlander, Oct 28, 2012.

1. highlander

highlander "There can be only One"

I am shutting down a walk in freezer as i am moving my studio to its new location. Here are some items i have for sale if anyone is interested. Some of these items have been in the freezer for several years so there is some freezer burn you may have to deal with. Here we go....
    Alligator belly hides for leather tanning salted in freezer $25 each
    Whitetail capes frozen up to 18" necks $50 each
    19" and above add $20 per inch
    Texas whitetail capes......same price as above
    Mule deer (Texas and New Mexico).........same price as above
    Lifesize Whitetails $200 each ALL SOLD
    Fox squirrels frozen whole $10SOLD
    Eastern turkeys frozen whole $20
    Bobcats frozen whole $50
    Javelina shldr capes $50SOLD
    Javelina lifesize $100SOLD
    Rattlesnakes frozen whole $10
    Wallaby lifesize $100
    Dingo lifesize $100SOLD
    I will probably have more items to list as i go thru the freezer this week. Please send me a pm or better yet email me at [email protected] as this will also come to my phone.
    Contact me at 256/268-5500 studio or 256/404-5213 cell. I am moving so if i dont answer leave a message and i will get back with you.
    Thanks for looking

2. Running Fox

Running Fox New Member

Is the dingo raw or tanned?

3. table rock kid

table rock kid New Member

I don`t know if my first message went through , so if you still have the wallaby contact me Thanks
    tablr rock kid

4. What size is the life-sized w/t? and is it turned and salted?

5. and are these prices with shipping or without shipping?

6. highlander

shipping not included. These are green frozen hides. I do have some that are wet tanned for a higher price. Please email me me as i get emails on my phone and cant always check the forums

7. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

pm sent sun

8. Jims Wildlife Studio

Jims Wildlife Studio Full Time PA Taxidermist

PM Sent

9. I may be intrested in the rattlesnales if you can show me what they look like ? ;D

10. davebaker1

davebaker1 New Member

life size whitetails , bucks . does. what sizes. thanks dave

11. highlander

Still have lots of capes wt and md, snakes, a couple more small Ls Wt,Ls doe, doe capes, otters, coons, ringtail cats, badger javelina's, bobcats, beavers, fox squirrels, wallaby, gators ect. I want to Thank all that have purchased from me as the money paid for these items will in part be going for surgeries for my son in the picture below. He had a 3rd degree cleft lip and palate when he came into my family and already has had 3 surgeries and now has at least 3 more reconstructive ones to go. You folks are a Blessing to my family
    Thanks so far to..phoenix-cry, mccraw23, WildAboutFowl, killitnfillit, wetthereel, BearB8, Smo77, northernmontana, DHarryman, circuitcat, jhinson and several more i am sure i have missed.