1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Red coyote

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Jaymic, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Jaymic

Jaymic New Member

I caught a really nice red coyote this morning! Perfect for LS mount. Nice long thick fur, bright white belly and ears. From northern Vermont I haven't skinned it yet so I can ship whole or skin to your specs ( I'm a trapper and a taxidermist so no holes)there is a small .22 hole in head. She's not huge but very pretty! $200obo

2. here are the pics of the coyote. In My opinion beautiful looking animal.

Attached Files:

3. A little bigger pics

Attached Files:

4. Jaymic

Jaymic New Member

Thanks for the help!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

5. phoenix-cry

phoenix-cry Active Member

PM sent, that's the redest yote I've ever seen!

6. No problem. your pics were just to large to upload so they had to be shrunk. Here is how I shrink all pics for this site. I click on attach files in the respond page then it will bring up your pics. Left click once on the pic you want that will high light it. Once it is highlighted. Right click on the pic it will bring up a box, Click on "open", that will bring up several options depending on your computer. I right click on the "paint" option. At that point it will open your pic in your paint software. Then click on "Images" and click on "Resize/Skew" that will open another box it will show you numbers in a box next to the words " Horizontal" and "Vertical" The I usually start by typing in 50 in both boxes. That will reduce the picture size by 50% sometimes it might take more than that sometimes less than that. After I have resized I click "Save As" under the file tab. I usually save them as" Pic Name"Coyote" and RS" for resize. So if you click save as type in for instance "Coyote rs" That way you still have the original and the smaller pic. Good Luck with the sale.

7. Beautifull yote! Nice job! Are you sure you don't want to keep it for yourself?

8. Jaymic

Jaymic New Member

Coyote is sold

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine