1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Paracord Bow slings, bracelets, bino straps & more

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Terry V, Nov 7, 2012.

1. I make bow slings, bracelets. bino straps, key chains & just about anything else that you want using 550 paracord. I can make any style or color. Bracelets are $8.00 tyd, bow slings up to 4 colors are $14 tyd, bino straps are $12 tyd. E-mail me with any questions or requests. Thanks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I know it's not taxidermy related but most of us taxidermists are hunters & we all like a little BLING on our equipment

2. TTT.

3. Terry, what do the bino straps look like?
    Thanks!

4. Terry, what do the bino straps look like?
    Thanks!

5. Terry, what do the bino straps look like?
    Thanks!

6. Wow, that was crazy!

7. Sorry Roger. I haven't checked this post for a while. They are the same 4 strand braid as the bow sling. I can make them any way that you want them. Thanks.

8. Make nice Chrstmas gifts.

9. johnnyb

johnnyb Member

Yea, could you post some bino strap pics?

10. I don't have any bino straps made up right now. If you'll give me the colors, I will make one & post it. Here are a few more bowslings.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. TTT.

12. Randy

Randy Huntin Chamios on Mount Cook, New Zealand

Hello,

I am using my dad's account. He gave me this link and said that you might be able to make me some things out of para cord. I am looking for a duck and goose call lanyard. I would rather get something that is one of a kind and support someone like me rather than a some corporate outfit. I can send you some pictures via e-mail as they are too large to attach here. Please e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks,
    Dan Curtis

13. PM sent.

14. chickenhawk

chickenhawk SKULL TECH TROPHY MOUNTS

Just received my bow slings, bino strap, and bracelet. Wow. Great quality and super fast delivery. Would absolutely recommend as a great product and seller. Thanks