1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New Video: Whitetail Deer Taxidermy Display Options

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Ken Edwards, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

With the help of my friends Nickie and Rick Carter, we have created a new McKenzie video which we are debuting over on Ken's Corner. This entertaining and informative video will help taxidermists to educate their customers and allow them to more easily up sell from a standard wall mount to a panel, pedestal, habitat, or combination display in their taxidermy studio. The video is designed to be embedded into taxidermy studio websites as a marketing and informational tool. See this new video at http://www.taxidermy.net/ken/?p=695

2. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

Thanks Ken, Rick & Nickie!

3. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

A great idea.

4. Rick Carter

Rick Carter Administrator

We have a lot of fun making the videos. McKenzie has the ideas faster than we can keep up with the production! lol We already put it on our website at www.cartertaxidermy.com and also posted it on facebook.

5. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Excellent video. How do we have it embedded into our website?

6. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

Cool, have it up on my home page already.

7. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

Thanks, Marty! Simply copy the code from the blog at Ken's Corner and add it to your website wherever you want it to appear.

8. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

This thread needs some fuel added to it to get it moving better.

That NIcki Carter sure is homely looking isn't she? LOL

Just think, this video is gonna pizz all those wives off when they catch their husbands watching this video over and over.

My wife think's Nicki is beautiful, (who doesn't) but if I play this more than once, I'll be in the dog house forever. LOL

Obviously, I'm joking. Nice video and a very good tool for all of us to use.

Thanks Ken, Rick, and Nicki. Now if I just had a website :'(

9. New Video: Whitetail Deer Taxidermy Display Options

Very cool idea! I added it to my website. Should help out some customers.

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

10. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Thanks Ken, I will have my website manager do it since I am dumb as a box of rocks on managing the website. It will be highly suggested viewing for customers before they see me with their deer.

11. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

I just copied the link and threw it on my facebook business page in about 5 seconds.. Works like a champ.. thanks,

Jesse

12. Matt

Matt Active Member

Very nice Ken! This should help in alot of the decisions clients have to make prior to stopping by the studio. Which means less time(hopefully) figuring out what they want!(LOL)

13. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Well aren't you just the tech savvy one.....LMAO!

14. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

No, Im actually pretty computer illiterate.. I type backwards and it takes me 2 hours to watch 60 minutes.. I just got lucky I guess..

15. Matt

Matt Active Member

I couldn't get it to work on my FB page! For some reason, it won't paste.

16. inkyspal

inkyspal Member

GA
    Glad everyone finds the video useful! I rehearsed those lines so many times that I can practically recite the whole thing by heart! lol.
    I hope it gets out to the hunters and helps educate them and gets them to ask for some creative extras!

17. Thanks Ken, Rick and Nickie!! Great tool, yall do great things, keep it up!!

18. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

you weren't looking at a teleprompter? Holy cow..

19. Rick Carter

Rick Carter Administrator

Nickie got it to run on Facebook.