1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

A hunt to remember,brought home a DEAR instead a deer

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by AFWS, Nov 11, 2012.

1. AFWS

AFWS The lost Robertson

So would you have left her in the woods?

::) OK,so I go hunting yesterday evening.Where I'm hunting nobody is suppose to be there.I get on the 4 wheeler heading back.Next to the edge of the
    woods is some girl in a pink shirt.She freaked me out so I stopped.She was rattling all kinds of stuff.Where am I at? What did I do wrong? Why are you(me) in the woods for? Why are you taking me back?. She said somebody dropped her off down there and she's been sitting in the woods for 3 hours.So I was gonna go get dad and head back down there,but she didn't like the idea of that.So for a second I started to just leave ,but I told her to get on :eek: LOL Get back grandma and cousin tries talking to her.She still wasn't making any sense.She called her mom to come get her.While her mom is on the way.She heads down to this trailer across the street and starts fighting with some guy.She then gets in a vehicle and leaves.In about 5 minutes the mom comes to get her and she wasn't here.We were all guessing she was 14 to 16 ,but she said she was 26.Anyways don't know how she ended up in the woods,but finally figured out she was drunk and on something.I'm now gonna carry two guns and a cell phone,LOL

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

That's EXACTLY how I met my wife! How cool!

3. Since I know you AFWS. I bet you were a bit perplexed, since you are the silent type.. Methhead???? Maybe she was!

4. MidwestBigBucks

MidwestBigBucks Member

Hahahaha! You crack me up!