1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Full Dusky Grouper Skull

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by Jean-Christophe, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Both, as reference I used pictures of Pavel Zuber mainly for infra orbital bones and general looking of the skull.
    http://www.biolib.cz/en/galleryuser/dir611/?uid=258
    Didn't checked for some time, sorry for late reply...

2. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

1956 ..check the settings on your folder where your pictures are. You must have the view settings set to private as the pictures don't show here and clicking the links brings up a page with the message that permission needs to be given to view. Would love to see those pics. Fish are really awesome when done.

3. 1956ChevyPkUp

1956ChevyPkUp New Member

Cant find it ... ??

4. Sea Wolf

Found it. Had to do some digging and it isn't clearly marked. Click on your profile and you will see a tab for Albums. Click on that and then click on the album you made with the fish pictures in it. You should see something like the below picture, though this album has nothing in it. Click on "Change Permissions" and you can check and see that the album can be viewed by members. I check that no one can add to the album but yourself.

Permissions.jpg

Megan :) likes this.
  5. Megan :)

Megan :) Well-Known Member

WOW
    That is amazing

Edit: Yes, I know the original post is old but so worth seeing!

6. 1956ChevyPkUp

1956ChevyPkUp New Member

got it..

7. Sea Wolf

Want to sell one of your cuda? I have tried unsucessfully for a while now to get someone to send me the raw head of a big one to try and clean myself. Very nicely done.