1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

YIECKS! A Truely "FREAK" Buck

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by BO-N-ARO, Nov 15, 2012.

1. BO-N-ARO

BO-N-ARO Hunt hard but hunt safe!

Reportedly shot outside of Ozona Texas....

Attached Files:

2. mmwtdh

mmwtdh Member

Wow....

3. alexm

alexm New Member

good eating lol

4. You see that in sandy areas, not enough rock to naturally trim them or maybe a leprechaun whitetail?

5. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

If you look close you can see that those feet are not growing out of his back. They are photoshop'd.

6. Riverland

Riverland New Member

Those hooves would never support any kind if weight or be functional. Where would you find something like that to PhotoShop it. I've seen similar feet but not to that extent and usually its only one foot where the still have full use of the other three.

7. I hadn't looked closely at the legs, I figured they cut them off and tossed them back on the bed of the truck for the picture.

Good eye Tim

8. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

looks like a conjoined twin to me.....you see the same identical thing in cattle all the time...its not photoshoped, you can tell by the toes length

9. antlerman

The toes are real. The feet are real. Whats not real is them growing out of the deers back.

10. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

Parasitic twin.

11. antlerman

You guys are probably right, but I keep seeing that hair around it is all blurry like a photoshop thing. But then where would those hooves come from?

12. Matt

Matt Active Member

Very poor photoshop job I might add.

13. Want to see a doe head with a foot growing our of her head?

14. Cory

Cory Keep an eye on quality!

I'll back John with the doe head foot thingy, saw it same time John did. Post it John.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

15. I would suspect that the hair would be worn off it's back from the legs flopping around and yet the hocks don't look liked they're stained from urine.

16. Looks like a typical extra limb deformity, See it in cattle ALOT.

17. BO-N-ARO

BO-N-ARO Hunt hard but hunt safe!

Oh ye of little faith!.......
    If it is photoshopped, someone went to a lot of trouble. Here is a TC pic of the buck.

Attached Files:

• 6tc.jpg
      6tc.jpg
      File size:
      108.9 KB
      Views:
  18. antlerman

well i be damned. Freakest thing I've ever seen. I stand corrected....I think.

19. joegentry14

joegentry14 New Member

I see a full body mount for competition ... ;D

20. lorefuma

lorefuma Member

I've see one really close, in a calf. The leg was only 1 and bigger. Not common at all, but don't give problem at the animal (only at the birth maybe), probably a parasitic twin...