1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

YIECKS! A Truely "FREAK" Buck

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by BO-N-ARO, Nov 15, 2012.

1. dablaw

dablaw Member

Too bad whoever photoshopped both pics didn't do it with the same deer...lol...The dead deer has a black mane and it's left side rack is completely different from the live bucks..PLus I can clearly see with master edit that the hue has been blurred...something even the best photo shopper cant hide from...Good try though...Any bigfoot pics?

2. tmoos111

tmoos111 Member

Oh wow! I was 100% with tim on this one until I seen the trail cam pic!!I think thats the first time I have ever been wrong! Dang!

3. I do allot of photoshop work in my career job.... I got to say it looks real to me.. the soft mi-nut shadows... the ultra fine hair on the feet to match in the truck bed... the flip flop marks from the hoof marks in the fur from hitting the back? to much time and thought involved there for me not to say it's not real..

happens in humans why not wildlife?

Attached Files:

4. An "oops" of embryological development... it happens. Or lived close to a nuclear reactor. Ozona is too far from the gulf to blame the oil spill... LOL!

5. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog Stay Classy

100% not photoshopped. Some people like to sound like they know what they are talking about I guess. Blurred hue? The hue is the color and has nothing to do with sharpness. Neither photo has been fabricated. Also, WTH is masteredit?

6. Geauxtigers1421

Geauxtigers1421 New Member

The bucks in the trail cam pic were still in velvet so they prob still had their summer coat which is why you can't see the mane. I'm not sure where you're seeing the rack being completely different either? You can only see the G2 in the trail cam pic and it looks identical to the pic in the truck to me...

7. ravenswings1

ravenswings1 New Member

USA
    Looks real to me, why so surprising to everyone? There are human beings born like this....

8. jfletcher1

jfletcher1 New Member

Its not photoshopped its real. The hoves have grown long from not being used. This happens in cows all the time

9. There are times I wished I had an extra set to scratch that spot you just cant reach with your hand in the middle of your back. Most times I just have to use a claw hammer or doorway........ or when I am turkey hunting, them things would be handy, almost like a kickstand.... just sayin

10. MidwestBigBucks

MidwestBigBucks Member

Real or photoshopped....who knows..But I do know that is one of the strangest things I've ever seen!