1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

FINISHED REPLICAS FOR SALE!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Travis Jones, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Here is a couple finished replicas I'm looking to part with. Not too happy about it but i need some room as I'm making some changes in my house.

[​IMG]
    $175.00 plus shipping

34" LCR extreme curve walleye
    $300.00 plus shipping
    [​IMG]

Any questions please message me or call.
    Thanks
    Travis

2. Clew

Clew Help a child, Build our future

York, SC
    Hey travis
    What is the size on he tuna
    Have a customer looking for one for sportsman display
    Carl Lewis

3. A- Fish

A- Fish Stehling's Taxidermy

Great looking fish Travis. I am sure you will have no trouble selling them.

Do you by any chance remember where you got the blank on the tuna ? It looks like my molding style.

4. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Love that false albacore/little tunny/bonita.

I caught one about 10lbs and it looked just like that . Thats freaking awesome.

5. Carl its 24".

Aaron it is from your mold. I got it from josh actually. Its a nice blanks too.

Thanks Jimmy.

i really don't want to sell either of them but i don't have room for everything anymore. So I'm selling the mounts that I didn't personally catch.

6. Travis, man.. Have you tried putting those on e-bay with those prices as the reserves? I would think people would pop a lot more for those two fish with the crazy holiday season.. They are wicked brother.. Damn nice job!
    All the best-CT

7. Ya know I haven't. I just might do that though. I don't do a lot on ebay so it hasn't crossed my mind. Thanks for the idea.

8. Ok I've lowered the prices quite a bit on these replicas. They've gotta go! They are coming off the wall this week for some remoldeling in my home and will go to collect dust in my shop if they aren't sold.

Here's another
    32" Mahi $300.00

[​IMG]

9. vetanddamnproud

vetanddamnproud Pray for our troops who are still out in harms way

I have a 13lb Boita gettig repainted now whats your bottom dollar on your Bonita and Dolphin

10. E.D.MORGAN

E.D.MORGAN Member

Hello, do you still have the Mahi for sale?