1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Big FAtty coon

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by old60furs, Nov 21, 2012.

1. old60furs

old60furs MO buyers license number is 2465. I need your #

Just caught it today in a life trap I am using to thin out the possums and skunks before I get serious about trapping cats and foxies. Large fat coon and very prime. Lighter colored on back of neck and really a fine speciment of a boar coon. Weighed 22 pounds which folks in these parts call "forty pounders" cause they have to carry them for a while and every few steps adds on a pound or two.

Will sell frozen in the whole for 40 including shipping. It is already frozen and ready to go.
    Thanks

Marc

Will be getting a new cell phone/camera very soon and will be posting pics of my posts. Right now I am winging it but he is a beauty.

2. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

There may not be a photo of the raccoon but if you are in doubt about Marc's specimens, don't be. Having bought quite a few items from old60furs, I can tell you they are always better than he has them listed and I buy would buy from him sight unseen based on his word anyday!

Vic

3. X2