1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Looking for information on Alaska taxidermist Stacy Hansen

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by mrpike, Nov 21, 2012.

1. mrpike

mrpike New Member

I have a client that has had 2 dall sheep with this Stacy Hansen, he has gotten his horns back from him, but the capes were sent back from the tannery, and now this guy has his phone disconnected. any information would be greatly appreciated
    Mitch Howe
    Montana Wildlife Artistry
    406-256-9663

2. RJ Simington

RJ Simington Active Member

There are all kinds of people up here looking for him.

Seams that he has REALY screwed some people over & now he is hiding so he wont have to reconsile.

We almost here Daily about somebody that dropped something off with him & now cant get it back.

A few that did get their skins back, found that their bears had rotted in his freezer.

Not good business practices.

Good luck
    RJ Simington

3. mrpike

mrpike New Member

Thanks, these people always seem to turn up someplace, and in the same business, doing the same things to people all over again,
    Mitch

4. mrpike

mrpike New Member

Just wanted to put out an update on stacey hanson, after putting out some work here on the net, he contacted me, and I was able to put him in contact with my client, who was able to meet up with him, got his capes back, and also the deposit that was paid minus the tanning cost. this is one that worked out well, if anyone else is needs to get ahold of him I have his phone # and email address.]
    Mitch

drob likes this.
  5. NorthernSkulls

NorthernSkulls New Member

Awesome closure to a raw deal.

6. Jan Krull

Jan Krull New Member

If there is anyone else out there looking for Stacy Hanson I know exactly where he is at!

7. skitownguy

skitownguy Member

WHERE I'm SURE THERE ARE GUYS IN COLORADO WANTING TO GET THEY STUFF BACK FROM HIM.

8. Jan Krull

Jan Krull New Member

He is running a meat processing shop in Highmore, South Dakota by the name of Headhunters.

9. Jan Krull

Jan Krull New Member

Stacy Hansen now resides in Highmore, South Dakota. Doing business in a place called Headhunters Meats & Taxidermy. 605-852-2111.