1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Coyote capes and life size (plus other stuff)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Keith Daniels, Nov 22, 2012.

1. With the fur season just in good here we can supply you with any local furbearers. Normally we save 25-50 coyotes for shop skins, but if you are interested in certain sizes or colors I'd be glad to take an order. For green skins, capes are $25.00, life size with lower leg bones left in, case skinned only are $40.00. We are too busy this time of year to do splitting and salting, I can ship them to John Delullo at Delullo's taxidermy in Brockport, PA. for you for prepping if you want. The ones we keep to tan will mostly be prepped by John, but we typically don't get our shop skins tanned until things slow down in the spring, customer work comes first! We have tanned Johns skins for many years, and he does an excellent prep job if anyone is interested.

We do have a couple bobcats tanned now, as well as a couple small bears, a few coyote capes and life size that should be finished next week as well as a couple of red fox life size. I have to get more sheep shaved today so I don't have time to list everything, if you might be interested send me an email or give me a call.

Thanks,

Keith