1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Beautiful doe cape and 20" buck cape... both priced to sell!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by michael p., Nov 26, 2012.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Beautiful doe cape, head left in, rolled up and cut off so no cuts in cape. Cut long for pedestal. Really, really nice!
    $50 shipping included :)

[​IMG]

20" whitetail. The only reason I'm selling this cape so cheap is because it has a split in the ear. It has great ear hair so it can be fixed easy.
    $75 shipping included :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

You should charge extra for character ;). Nice capes!

3. Trails End Taxidermy

Trails End Taxidermy YOU GOTTA LUV IT !!!!

You oughta charge extra so you can buy some gloves!!!! LOL

4. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I have 10 boxes of gloves, my PT employee is a nurse, she gets them 'free' ;) I just don't wear gloves except when dealing with hogs.

I was looking at the pics and the WT buck cape looks kind of rough for lack of a better word. I can promise you it is NOT!! :) as you can tell from my hands, I just got a little blood on front that made the hairs look not so good. This is a nice large 20" cape with good hair. If your hesitant cause of the pic, don't be. If you're a regular seller/buyer on on here, I'll even offer a money back guarantee, that's how good it is. Besides the split which is an easy one to fix, the capes pretty much what you would consider 'very nice'

5. Texan

Texan Member

Sent ya a PM

6. I'll buy them both if still available.

-Kerwin

7. bowhuntr

bowhuntr Member

interested if not sold...pm sent...thanks