1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 6~ December 2012 Christmas Edition!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Thank You Bartol and JE. Blanks of every fish reproductions on my website Can I made and send to You unpainted. www.fishland.cz

2. Taxi-lover

Taxi-lover Active Member

Great looking stuff in your website and that zander is great looking too! Is there any chance to get english version to your website? It would be really cool....

3. Perca

Perca Well-Known Member

Extremely nice skin mount walleye Dan. Good to see you posting here again. Cheers from back "home."

4. A- Fish

A- Fish Stehling's Taxidermy

Very nice fish work Gentlemen. Happy Holidays.

Skin mounts

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Repros

Lake country

[​IMG]

Custom molded by Josh Knuth:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Clew

Clew Help a child, Build our future

York, SC
    Nice trout and pike Aaron
    Carl[table]
    [tr]
    [td][/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

6. Re: The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 6~ December 2012 Christmas Edition!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone....I love the crappie on page one and the brook trout...

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

7. Perca

Perca Well-Known Member

Aaron,
    Your fish are proof that high volume and high quality are not mutually exclusive. Your skin mounts are exemplary!!
    [​IMG]

8. AMCTaxi

AMCTaxi Wholesale Small Mammal Taxidermist

Just glossed this and it is still a little cloudy...not sure what kind of bluegill/sunfish this is, but I found this photo during a random google search and wanted to try to recreate the fish...

The Reference from Google:
    [​IMG]

11" Gary Bruch Bluegill repro from WASCO. Great blank, BTW. Handpainted eyes and the entire fish is handpainted. No airbrushes here:
    [​IMG]

9. Fish-Man-Dan

Fish-Man-Dan Fish Taxidermist

Thanks!

10. J-Jay

J-Jay New Member

Here in Central Florida they are very common around the Lake Kissimmee area. When I asked locals after we caught 7 of these over a pound one day, they said they are called purple face bluegill. Of course it's a local term, but I catch them very very often when drifting minnows for crappie. Very nice work making that look so much like the photo! Very nice work by all this month so far. Impressive as always.

Attached Files:

11. Matt

Matt Active Member

Wow! The work here is just amazing! Unreal, the amount of talent! Beautiful work guys!

12. AMCTaxi

AMCTaxi Wholesale Small Mammal Taxidermist

"Purple Face Bluegill." Interesting. I just assumed maybe it was a melanistic color morph of some weird random hybrid. Might be a localized thing. Who knows...I just thought it was a cool fish. I just started painting it as a normal bluegill and gradually got darker with it.

13. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

X2!

14. Little Replica Action
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Vellu

Vellu New Member

I haven´t post any a long long time ,but...salomon :-\

Attached Files:

16. Very inspiring work again this month! My contribution is a 13 LB skin mount Walleye finished in time for Christmas. Customer will be attaching the lure he caught it on.

Attached Files:

17. just finished up is skin mount lmb. just get it on some drift wood and its ready to go home

Attached Files:

• bass.jpg
      bass.jpg
      File size:
      47.2 KB
      Views:
  18. Brian W

Brian W Well-Known Member

Nice work all......great job Aaron and super Walleye Kevin

19. just finished,

Attached Files:

20. DanB

DanB New Member

Hey Folks, thought I would post some photos of some fish. Just some fish on sticks and some without.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry for being a TMIFP pig!