1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New Tanning machines for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by tazzymoto, Dec 2, 2012.

1. tazzymoto

tazzymoto Well-Known Member

I have 10 of the new cape saver tanning machines available,
    These are made of durable plastic and compatable with all tanning chemicals you currently use. These machines work just like the pressure tanners, Except you don't need pressure! they are 1/3 the price at $695 plus shipping. I will have Aluminum Sulphate tanning crystals for sale as well.

Attached Files:

2. spotontaxidermy

spotontaxidermy New Member

I have some questions on your tanner could you please contact me at [email protected]

3. redtri1

redtri1 Member

Got some questions, call larry248-231-3537

4. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    Would love more info, i.e. size, speed, capacity, specs, etc.

5. Tazz
    Looks like you have the right idea. Need more info on cycle times etc..compared to pressure tanners we are currently using. Size . capacties, appears to have turning mechanism? Seals tight repeatedly?
    Kevin

6. tazzymoto

The cycle times are the same as the pressure tanners. I've been using this tanner for almost 10 months. All my capes from last year i did in it almost 70. This model is about 35-40 gallons, It is designed to tan 2-3 deer capes at a time . You can tan anything in it you would do in the pressure tanners. These are made of durable corossion resistant plastic so they will neve rust. The tank turns at 3/4 rpm and has a heavy duty motor with a switch on the cord. This is the ecomony model, I will have a variable speed model as well, It will come with 2 drums , 1 for tanning and 1 for tumbling.

7. Tazz
    Please Call me later this afternoon when you get a break..
    Kevin 218-821-2312

8. tazzymoto

I have one for sale on Ebay
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/190779012870?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

9. What's the main diffrence between pressure and no pressure? Is the pressure helping breakin the hide for rugs?