1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tres Possums

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by old60furs, Dec 3, 2012.

1. old60furs

old60furs MO buyers license number is 2465. I need your #

Freshly caught and going to the freezer. All three shipped to your for $45 shipped!

I have quite a few more similar to these. If you or someone you know wants to deal on a large number of them, let me know.

Middle possums is not black as some of them, but you can tell is not a silver like the other two. Also, a lot of the blacking possums have the rusty colored cheek patch.

Thanks

Marc

[​IMG]

2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

quatro cinco seis!

3. old60furs

How funny! When I posted the pic and note, I thought that Bob would get a kick out of it! siete, ocho, nuevo and mucho mas.

4. UM!!! The 3 amigos!!

5. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

el gato es en fuego

6. wendt

wendt New Member

[​IMG]

7. Redfisher

Redfisher New Member

No Mas Chingas juan dominguez !

8. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

this thread has gone over the edge enough I might as well tell how all 3 of my kids learned spanish, all the important cuss words and etc. each spring we head to wyoming for my denning and the whole family goes, stareting when the 3 girls were 16, 13 and 6. we stayed on a ranch south of gillette 60 miles. next closest neighbors 20 miles away ,except for the mexican family on the ranch with 3 kids the same age. the 2 oldest hit it off and there was lots of teasing from the other 2 sisters as to, mmm, brownies in the oven possibilitys. ahh, what a summer. we stayed trapping for the wioolgrowers till school started that fall. what I life we led. we did that every summer for 25 years and still have a warm place in our hearts for mexican folks. salt of the earth folks. and `possums too.

9. Can't forget the first thing we learned in Middle School Spanish class - Yes, our teacher taught us this line:

"El burro sabes mas que tu."
    "The jackass knows more than you."

10. old60furs

OK there goes my the money I need for my senora's Christmas gift. Guess those three possums have taked the wrong turn and heading to page two. Kidding!

Bob, I think you should buy those possums. You don't get many up in your parts so they are sort of a rarity!

Thanks for the fun, but the possums are not sold yet!!!

45 shipped for all tres!