1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Grey fox, Coyote, Wolf references

Discussion in 'Mammal Reference Photos' started by TrappinGirl, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Might be helpful to some I hope! I have a new camera now and will be getting more.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Beck DeutschWolff

Beck DeutschWolff New Member

WOW.....Love the pictures and beautiful animals....

3. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

Thanks for sharing...AND pay attention the the last photo all you critiquers...I'm sick of people saying "the black is showing, it should be fur to fur." More than half my reference shows it this way so please take that into account before confusing someone asking for help. Whenever you show someone something they will most time have completely different things liked and hated from person to person, we need to remember the difference between correct anatomy and personal opinion on how they like the animal to look themselves.

4. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Ha ha ,

Maby that hair is standing all the way up , cause he has a terrible pain in his paw, and is feeling not so good about that

5. ShastaDonegan

No hair...the lip line, I have TONS of reference from a completely relaxed caged coyote that has the lip line showing and a lot of other reference to suggest the same from several others...I just see everyone pouncing on people that post work that has the lips showing like that. It's not wrong IMO it's a personal choice to let it show or not....that's all I'm saying.

6. snowhare

snowhare New Member

S

What took you so long here , i now that yote s hair is always standing up a bit , i was just messing with ya

2/0 got ya

7. ShastaDonegan

What's this "2/0" thing...I seem to remember a little story about wing wire snow...lol

xoxo
    ;)

8. Thanks all! I will try to get more photos soon, I've been sick here lately.

9. Thanks for sharing these great photos. hope your feeling better.

10. Another great source will be out dated calenders. Walmart and other places will have them on sale in FEB for about $5.00 for great huge pic.