1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

That neighbor

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Tannertroop, Dec 5, 2012.

1. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Keep a good leg humping dog around. They will either leave or....................they won't. Just depends.

2. This is some good stuff... :D
    I gotta get me a humping dog, or maybe not... :eek:

3. duxdown

duxdown New Member

Well, as for me I am a multi tasker by nature, so I never stop moveing and working while they chatter away. If he has constructive talk, I might stoip long enough to look at him. Heck I have buddys that come over and I will put there buts to work if they want to stay, I tell them up front and they know if I am in the zone I dont stop for crap, not even if the wife flashes me haha. Hey been married 24yrs haha. Put him to work, hes depressed and lonely, give him something to do, once he concentrates he will shut up!

4. bigrubs07

bigrubs07 October 26,2007 148 gross P/Y points, 230lbs FD

Start eating alot of sauerkraut and he'll get the smell of things!!

5. Kydeerhunter03

Kydeerhunter03 New Member

mine isnt the neighbor, its a customer! he called me every day for two weeks, stopped by almost every night uninvited and just stood around lol i thought if i heard the story about how his deer was in "full rut" one more time i was gonna scream!

6. Tannertroop

Tannertroop Member

Re: Re: That neighbor

I hope his comments about being in full rut didn't have an underlying meaning.

I like the idea of the leg humping dog, I'm just not sure how to pick one. I was thinking about taking my neighbor to the pound and seeing which dog took a liking to his leg and buying that one.
    posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

7. I just tell folks I'm sorry but I got to get back to work, been nice talking to ya, maybe we can talk more next time. Pretty simple but it works.

8. Jason R

Jason R Ph# 325-282-2527

Yes, if it wasn't for my kids coming in and out it would be very lonely.

9. get a sauerkraut eating dog

10. papagoose

papagoose papagoose and goslings

I am out in the country and the only people that come to vist is the dog, and he is to old to hump legs he leaves if i eat to much sourkrut. he sits on the floor and its always a one sided conversation. but kinkertins you crack me up man .

11. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

I ate a ton of sauerkraut yesterday. Cannot be a coincidence. MMmmm...dumplings too!

12. Paul C

Paul C New Member

That's not a "customer" Jenna----that's a STALKER!

13. dablaw

dablaw Member

After 5 minutes i walk outside and empty both clips on my Megastar..then walk back in like nothing was wrong...People get the hint in a not so subtle way...