1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Let the Top 5 Anglers Artistry DVD Voting Begin!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by [email protected], Dec 7, 2012.

1. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

Let the Finals Begin! Time to choose the winner!

The results are in and here are the top five DVDs chosen by you!

This list of the top five is not in any order regarding the last round of voting. This round you will once again vote on this top five list for the Anglers Artistry Christmas DVD event. Vote early, vote often, for your favorite choice of DVD! I hope your DVD choice wins!

Large Mouth Bass Reproduction
    Steelhead Reproduction
    Alaskan Rainbow Reproduction
    Trophy Room
    Northern Pike Reproduction

Once again, we here at Anglers Artistry, are so very happy to be able to share with you a fun opportunity to watch one of our DVDs!!! We’re going to begin a brand new contest on the Anglers Artistry website http://www.anglersartistry.com. We’re creating a dedicated page on the web store for our Anglers Artistry fishhead family members. You will have the opportunity to send in your beautiful fish photos of work you’ve completed with me! Visit Anglers Artistry each day and see the new photos of your work and your other family members!

Rick wants to create more social value while showcasing your work. Share your work and network for personal business or just for fun! Email your photos to [email protected] Each day we will post your photos on our dedicated page with your name, email and of course your beautiful fish photo! You will be entered into our weekly contest and have a chance to win prizes and have your work prominently displayed on our front page of the Anglers Artistry store for the whole world to see!

Share your beautiful fish work with us each week and you could be chosen as one of the five fishheads of the week who will vie for fun prizes. Some of the prizes will be DVDs, complete photo reference sets, and some special prizes to be named later! The contest will begin in January, so for this month please send in your photos for the world to enjoy and share your talents!

Vote for your favorite DVD title from the list of 5 and enjoy the DVD starting Christmas Eve through Christmas Day! And be sure to send us your beautiful fish work at [email protected]!

Jillian

2. Jason R

Jason R Ph# 325-282-2527

LMB Repo

3. K.N Fish Taxidermy

K.N Fish Taxidermy Kenneth Newton Phone#804-867-7736

Northern Pike!

4. tom k

tom k New Member

Steelhead Reproduction

5. akscotty

akscotty New Member

Ak rainbow

6. wishbone

wishbone New Member

Northern Pike

7. warthog

warthog Member of VVA and VFW

I have to go with the Largemouth Bass

8. I will have to go with the LM Bass also

9. jakecs

jakecs Member

I will go with LM bass repo

10. Jason S

Jason S New Member

Pike. :)

11. kazo

kazo New Member

Northern pike.

12. BASS

13. torka

torka Member

Steelhead

14. Clew

Clew Help a child, Build our future

York, SC
    Steel head

15. PaBear

PaBear New Member

Trophy room

16. CannonQ

CannonQ New Member

17. N. Pike

18. Bass

19. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

The first of the Master Education DVD's...........Trophy Room Design & Exploration, but I will be more than happy to watch ANY of them. Thank you Mr. Krane!

Trophy Room Design & Exploration

20. BEAVERS

BEAVERS New Member

Re: Let the Top 5 Anglers Artistry DVD Voting Begin!!!

Trophy room

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine