1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Small Animals and Animal Fetuses WANTED

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by AsylumArtwork, Dec 9, 2012.

1. AsylumArtwork

AsylumArtwork Instagram @AsylumArtwork

Hi everyone!

I'm still (always) looking for some whole frozen undamaged small animals or baby animals to preserve in formalin as wet specimens. I'm requesting small or baby animals because they will be preserved in jars as wet specimens and it's hard to find jars big enough for large animals :)
    (Looking for animals smaller than about 10 inches long, not including tail, unless it's something like a weasel with a long thin body if that helps.)

Specific animals of interest are:

Any Animal Fetus--I'll take anything you've got, regardless of size!
    Stillborn Animals
    Moles
    Newborn Raccoons
    Baby Opossums
    Baby Groundhogs or Woodchucks
    Small Nutria
    Bats
    Newborn Fox Pups
    Newborn Coyote Pups
    Newborn Bobcat Kittens
    Baby Goats
    Baby Llama or Llama Fetus
    Baby/Small Bunnies
    Baby Muskrats
    Baby Beavers
    Baby Skunks
    Baby Otters
    Hedgehogs
    Or any other small or baby animals you may have that can be LEGALLY bought and sold!

(Not interested in mice, rats or fetal pigs...I have plenty of them already.)

Thanks!
    Megan

2. trapper70

trapper70 Member

hi..i have a baby muskrat about 8 inches long. I have one interested party and have not received payment yet. I am looking for a total of $15.00 including USPS Priority Mail wrapped in newspaper..Let me know..

3. Shelby usually has some fetuses about, shoot PLTannery ( http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=79 ) a PM and ask if she still has any in stock.

4. old60furs

old60furs MO buyers license number is 2465. I need your #

I dealt with Megan for the first time, yesterday, and she is great to deal with. Had the money in my paypal quicker than a cat can blink its eye.

She is very professional.

5. AsylumArtwork

Awwww, thanks!
    :)
    Megan

6. AsylumArtwork

TTT! Still looking :)

7. jackalope88

jackalope88 New Member

I was going to say look at the Taxidermy section on Etsy.com, but I see you are already a seller on there! Have you tried Necromance.com? I've gotten a few things off of there and they are always great to deal with.

8. AsylumArtwork

Lol, yeah! I do all of the preservation myself, so I'm really just looking for frozen animals. Thanks tho!
    :)

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

9. bukmstr

bukmstr New Member

i have a fallow deer fetus, frozen whole, was gonna mount it, nut dont have time, $60 plus shipping

10. AsylumArtwork

How big is the deer fetus and does it have any fur? How much for shipping to 43160?
    Thanks!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

11. grnmtn

grnmtn aim small, miss small

12. fortman

fortman Member

I have a couple newborn lambs frozen whole.They would weight between 3-5 pounds each.

Todd
    Fortman's Taxidermy & Tannery,Ltd.

[email protected]

13. I have 8 or 9 grey squirrels and around 5 chipmunks froozen whole. some with 22 holes or killed by a cat. let me know.

14. AsylumArtwork

TTT! Still looking :)

15. Darin Wilbur

Darin Wilbur New Member

Do you still want small animal's, I recently was processing a deer and it had a small fetus still in the sack... vacuum sealed it and froze it. Don't know what to do with it, I thought about a school or something like that, but then someone told me about this site. Please get back to me either way, thanks