1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

the turkey roost promblems

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by whitetail mike, Dec 10, 2012.

1. I was wondering is there anyone out there who is having trouble getting a hold of the turkey roost. They have had one of my good customers turkey well over a year now and Rick will not return any of my calls or emails.I bet I have called him 30 times all I get is the answering machine. I know they are ther because he at least changes his answering machine message. At least you think he could let me know how much I owe or were he is at least. He sure has time to put articles in the taxidermy magazines, but must be to hard to dail a phone number.

2. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

Getting popcorn.

3. Glass eye

Glass eye Active Member

As much as this topic gets brought up it should have its own forum. ::)

4. duxdown

duxdown New Member

If I had a Turkey I really didnt want to do myself, I would contact Brett Defratis and see if he would do it. But then again he is only an hour from me. Did I mention he has won the world twice, oh ok well he did. Maybe not the cheapest, but he is a stand up guy, you would never worry and he answeres his phone and email here.

5. gab

gab Active Member

their facebook page is very up to date and shows them completing alot of work

6. Call and leave a message saying you have some turkey you're thinking of having done and you have some questions. They will call you back then. You have to be firm when you do get hold of them. They are a crap business.

7. I have called them a couple of times and told them I had some more turkeys for them to do and still had no luck. I am thinking I am just going to call the game and parks commision and talk to a game warden to see if they might have any ideas on what to do. I also think I will post on the facebook wall and see if that gets there attention.