1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New Bocat eye

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by snowhare, Dec 10, 2012.

1. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Just recieved my first lot of Bocat eyes had um specialy made

Hope you like um, i do :eek:

Snowy

2. wa

wa Thanks John...this depicts me better

How much?

3. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    I have seen quit a few post about these new eyes that you are getting. I would like to get some made for a baby coyote which are a light blueish/ aquamarine color, . as I can't seem to find any that are already made in this color and size. 8-10mm
    Regards, Geno

4. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Try contacting Tohickon! They've been making glass eyes for decades! ;) Call them and tell them what you want. If you have a photo for them to use as a guide, more's the better.

5. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    Thanks John, I knew that was coming from someone. I just thought there was another option as I see Snowhare coming up with these nice looking eyes. Maybe he has Tohickan make them for him. I have a cool ref pic of what i'm looking for so I will get with Tohickan soon.

6. snowhare

snowhare New Member

:D :D :D :D

Hammer just send me the picture of what sise and collor you need ok,

PS THESE EYE S ARE TOTALY EUROPEAN HAND MADE :eek: :eek:OK, SO NO MORE GUESSING FOR ALL OF YOU LOL

More are comming soon Mountain Lion 2 different collors, Lynx/Coyote 3 different collors .Wolf 5 different collors

CYA Snow

7. When will they be available?

8. snowhare

snowhare New Member

What eye ??? , you mean the Bobcat eye ore one of the others let me no ok

Snowy

9. Daniel M.

Daniel M. Tongo, the best dog in the world. (Saarloos)

Ohio
    Just because Tohiken has been making eyes for decades doesn't mean they are the best. Sometimes new products that are just now being produced can be of higher quality, with fewer flaws.

10. Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara Well-Known Member

Any idea when you might have the mtn. lion eyes ?
    Thank you,

11. LordRusty

Ohio
    Plastic will never have the sparkle of glass, nor the longevity. Certain cleaners can cause the plastic eyes to film over. Once the trophy is in the home of the client, they should be able to clean the eyes without worry. As long as eyes are made by hand ... there will be flaws. I just choose to support an American company! Plastic eyes have come and gone, and will continue to do so. Glass eyes will always be around. I reserve plastic eyes to the realm of stuffed toys.

12. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

John, with all due respect, have you ever had somebody interupt one of your 'I sell reference' monolauges with.....'Try contacting Research! They've been selling reference for years! Call them and tell them what you want. If you have a pose for them to use as a guide, more's the better.'.......if you have, that person was an ass, if you haven't that means the viewers of the post are showing class.

Snowhare started this post displaying HIS eyes, and you reccomend a competitor....and later belittle his eyes....along with Eppley (plastic eyes John, plastic eyes). John, there were a few who mocked you when you came out with your septum, you will notice, MOST did not! This is snowhare's post about HIS eyes, come on, respect that.

Even though we mingle in the same crowd, you and I are as far away as the North & South Pole in differences. I can't stand you and you wouldn't piss on you me if I were on fire ;) LOL ......but even us two give each other the respect of promoting our product without rude interuption. Come on man, even you are better than. This is not a post about John Bellucci's 'opinion', this is a post about a man trying to offer the taxidermy new options. Respect that John. Please.

13. AJH

AJH Member

Right on, Michael P.!! X2

14. LordRusty

Ohio
    Do what you tell me? Ha!!! ;D

A request was made by an individual who stated: "I would like to get some made for a baby coyote which are a light blueish/ aquamarine color, . as I can't seem to find any that are already made in this color and size. 8-10mm"

I suggested where he could get them, and quickly. That was taken to another level by someone else, to whom I responded in kind.

Never did I suggest NOT using the eyes being promoted by Jeroen! Simply helping someone looking for something specific.

Perhaps if someone else would have not chimed in, there would not have been a second response.

Time for you to just butt out, and never ... NEVER tell me what to say, or where to say it. These are NOT your forums ... you have no say over who says what, or when it is said.

15. Daniel M.

Daniel M. Tongo, the best dog in the world. (Saarloos)

Ohio
    You could have sent Hammer a pm, instead of dragging Snowhare's post about his new eyes into an add for Tohiken. Sometimes it sounds like you own stock in that company, lol just kidding, I know you just like glass eyes.

I've heard that these new eyes are resistant to ANY chemical that will normally fog or cloud a regular acrylic eye. And they are super tough, able to withstand being dropped on the floor without chipping or getting scratched... a very good thing for someone as clumsy as myself ;)

Anyway, Im getting a few of them soon, so we'll see how nice they really are :)

16. falco

falco Trapping is fun

Snow, Snow, Snow....
    When are you going to have your EYES ready to order ?
    once in a while you show them off , but you should know us by now,, we want ALL EYES ready to ship YEsterday ;D
    But serious ;
    Will it be a slow process even for future,, or only now because you guys are getting going ?

Cheers
    falco

I will keep you posted once I start working on that Hare.

17. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I love how you rationalize and justify your ignorance!! LOL Like a big fat kid who says 'I have the right to play too!'.

That's OK Belluci, you have just opened yourself and your products to spamming and outright harassment. You can't have it both ways stinky. You try to pedal what dignity you have left, while expecting others to respect you.

It's on fat man. We'll just see how much money we can cost your broke ass so maybe you will learn some manners.

John Belluci, also know as the fair game bitch!

18. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog Stay Classy

These eyes look nice, unfortunately everyone charges $400 for a cat so no one can use them.

19. Are they glass or plastic.

20. snowhare

snowhare New Member

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Wow

Woke up this morning and had a look on here, my god how friendly some people can be on here.

Fist of all some of you on here seem to no the price [never ever put in on he but who cares] Second they say that they are dull not shiny , and the worst thing is you have not seem them, so you must have a talent of nooing this all. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last i will keep on posting the new eyes as long and as many as i like, for thoose who do not like it, go away dont even have a look at this topic any more
    PS They can be cleaned with THINNER ALCOHOL WITH OUT TURNIG BRURRY , YOU NO WHY THE ARE MADE IN FRIGGEN EUROPE :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

One more they are made out of a super hard acrylic used in aircrafts ok

CYA Snow

Forgot , dont fal over my typos me is from over the pond got that