1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Pennsylvania State Taxidermy & Wildlife Art Championships 2013

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by Ken Edwards, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Crittercoroner

Crittercoroner DUDE, your uselessness is epic!

nj
    Re: So what's going on at the PA show for us stuck at home

Carefull they don't start sounding like Uncle P. Tell him sorry I missed him when he was going through NJ last weekend.

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Pennsylvania..... where new friends meet and old friends unite :)

[​IMG]

3. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

You get them two together and thing can happen.....

4. quest

quest Member

Utah

Great pics that's what its all about. Sounds like you guys are having fun.

5. Re: So what's going on at the PA show for us stuck at home

Great to see the "President of the NTA " John ,,That is Mr. John Janelli out talking to taxidermists at one of the Biggest shows out there. Great Job Guys. Hope to make it Next year.

Gregg Ielfield

6. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

It sucks when I'm one state over and can't make the show. Nice job on the turkey Bill, come on over with your new found knowledge and give me a hand with mine, lol. I'm sure the show is great as always, can't wait to see the show pics, Paul.

7. Re: So what's going on at the PA show for us stuck at home

Great show as always. Excellent seminars and great people. I have got to ask the obvious question, why are we loosing vendors? Seems as though we have lost another five or so. Please don't get me wrong, I know alot of hard work goes into this show and I'm not bashing anything, I'm just curious if there is something behind the scenes going on such as the economy?

8. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

I may be completely wrong, but it seems to me that the numbers are always down a little during the year of the World show.

9. gtout

gtout Member

Wow PA! and way to go Marcus Zimmerman!

The United Taxidermist Association would like to thank the Pennsylvania Show attendees for your fantastic support in the Card Auction! We appreciate the huge donation!
    AND thank you to Marcus Zimmerman who was chosen by the winner for a donated seminar!
    The UTA promotes unity and a positive attitude for our art and industry.

Thank you all so much!

WE STAND TOGETHER!

10. Richbo

Richbo 2nd place is the first loser!

I was bummed that I could not make it this year. This dang governement sequestration bullspit put the dampers on my trip out. Working some 12 hour days to keep up.

11. PA Show- another year over already

Crazy how time seems to fly by anymore. :eek: I can't believe another show is over already for another year. I look so forward to it every year and in no time at all it's over.

I just want to say thank you to everyone that came and had a good time with us and supported the PA association, thank you to all the vendors that come every year and help us make our show what it is, and finally thank you to Brenda, Fred, Paul, Marcus, and Tom for doing such a wonderful job of judging!

Congratulations to all the winners! I hope everyone had a good time!

12. Wow PA! and way to go Marcus Zimmerman!

I was lucky enough to win, big thanks to the UTA for having the auction and a bigger thank you to Marcus! I can't wait

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

13. Derrin

Derrin New Member

Re: Wow PA! and way to go Marcus Zimmerman!

Joe, you are one lucky man!!

14. Re: Wow PA! and way to go Marcus Zimmerman!

Congratulations Joe and thanks to the PA association and their judges for supporting the UTA and making this possible.