1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Illinois Taxidermist Association Convention 2013

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by Ken Edwards, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

2. bw

bw New Member

Illinois Show coming up!!!

Just wanted to remind everyone that the Illinois show is coming up next week. It will be in Springfield at the Northfield Inn this year.....Friday through Sunday.

I have a list of the suppliers committed so far.....with one or two more who are still on the fence.

Ohio Taxidermy Supply will be there. And I have been told by a VERY reliable source they they have some important information to share in the near future that will be of particular interest to those of us in Illinois. It is also going to please a lot of folks in Speedee Delivery country. You will definitely want to stop by their booth and get the scoop!!!

Trophy Room Woodshop
    Rhonda's Ruggery
    Brian Bequette Cabinetry
    Research Mannikins
    Boondocks Taxidermy
    Ray Dostal Wood Panels

We are grateful to all the suppliers for supporting our show. It's always a struggle to get many suppliers to small shows when we are competing with large shows like PA on the same weekend. We will be without some of our larger regular suppliers this year, but want to thank those that will be with us.

Bring a piece to put in the showroom. Come and see some seminars and meet some great people. Or just come through for the public viewing on Saturday and Sunday. There are always some eye catching pieces!!!!

Hope to see you there!!!!

3. sverhunce

sverhunce New Member

Illinois taxidermy show

I would like to thank the Illinois taxidermists association (board members ,members, and taxidermists) for all the hospitality you shown to me and my friend Dave.We drove down not knowing what to expect and left on sunday with alot of new friends and many good times to remember for along time.

Thank you
    Scott

4. reddogloki

reddogloki New Member

Re: Illinois taxidermy show

Same here, met some good guys and learned a lot. Thanks to the board members for putting it together and the judges and seminar teachers for their shared knowledge.

5. jptaxi

jptaxi New Member

IL

woodman and mike thanks for coming... It was a good show and great seminars by the judges

6. erik1

erik1 New Member

Woodman it was great to have you at the show. The pieces you and Dave brought to the show were amazing! I hope to see you again in the future!

A big thank you to our judges!! We had 140 mounts this year and they worked hard for us. Our members appreciate the seminars and everything they did!