1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Employment opportunity!!! Too many Deer heads!!!

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Employment' started by Harry Whitehead, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Harry Whitehead

Harry Whitehead I love to hunt Buffalos!!!!!

I've got an opening for a gamehead taxidermist. You will mount everything from deer heads to elephants. Can train if a general knowledge of gamehead taxidermy has been achieved. We had the best year for deer that I've had in 30 years of business in addition to 13 safaris so there is plenty of work. You are paid on a commission basis, benefits included.... Please, serious inquiries only.

Call 859-489-6619 or you can PM

2. double barrel

double barrel New Member

If my business ever flops belly up, or the wife runs me off, I'm gonna load up my scapel,needle and Dewalt drill and off I'm gonna go, to an opportunity like this. Or maybe the one in Oregon, Alaska. Sounds like a good deal, wish you luck finding someone.

I aint eaten no raw fish.

3. dablaw

dablaw Member

Good opportunity for someone..If I hadn't blown my wad on opening my own this year I would have jumped on this..Good luck from west Ky.

4. joey P Holmes

joey P Holmes New Member

A great chance for someone willing to work hard!

Glad things are going well for you Harry.

5. Harry Whitehead

Thanks folks!! Just trying to be a little proactive instead of reactive. I've got a pretty good crew now but just wanting to "add on". This would be a perminate position with all the benefits. 401K, health insurance, workers comp, matching taxes, bonuses. If you are a good worker you could expect to make $1,000.00 plus a week!

6. Harry Whitehead

Hey Folks, I've had a couple of inquiries about subbing out this work. I'm not interested in subbing out anything. This opportunity is for a permanent position at Gunners, not an opportunity to do work at your business location. I do appreciate the interest though to those that have contacted me......Harry

7. Harry I dont want to make that much money a week.

8. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Damn, I wound up too far south!

9. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

Man! Too bad the commute would kill me.

10. CannonQ

CannonQ New Member