1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Less than 20 days until the Anglers Artistry Big Drawing Workshop!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by [email protected], Dec 12, 2012.

1. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

Happy 12/12/12 everybody! Our big drawing is on 12/31/12, less than twenty days away, can you believe it?!? If you haven't yet, be sure to sign up as a member on our website http://www.anglersartistry.com/store/ to be entered in for our drawing! We will fly one lucky winner here to stay and take a one-on-one workshop with Rick, all expenses paid!!!

While you're on our website check out some of the cool new stuff we've added, like our collectors shop! And we are still offering free gift-wrapping so we can make your holiday shopping easier, custom DVD box sets make a great gift ;) ! As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call or shoot me a message, I'd be more than happy to help!

Jillian

2. K.N Fish Taxidermy

K.N Fish Taxidermy Kenneth Newton Phone#804-867-7736

Re: Less than 20 days until the Big Drawing!!!!

Can't wait!!! So close but so far!!!

3. tracy

tracy coon dogs

nothing like building the suspense up A
    but do check out the new site it is great

4. Todd B

Todd B Active Member

Good luck to everyone. The winner will be one lucky person to get the chance at such knowledge.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

5. Matt

Matt Active Member

That will be like hitting the lottery! Well, almost!(LOL)

6. Raynewolfe

Raynewolfe TY for understanding things outside our control.

Like everyone else, I cant wait for the drawing either! Good luck to all who entered!

7. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

How exciting!!!!! 18 days until some one gets drawn to win!!! I think I'm just as nervous and excited as you are! I truly know that there are sue many folks that are deserving to win and could truly be blessed by the opportunity to learn a fish technique or two! I hope for who ever wins it is "Dream come true" ! Jillian, Kathie, Amber and my self are ready for the 31st and around here it is almost talked more about every day then even the holiday it self! We do keep it real after all it is our lord and saviors birthday!

Best of luck to one and all! Again it cost nothing to join and to be entered all you do is visit the www.anglersartistry.com/store site and sign up and your in! That simple! Download some free stuff while your there like eye setting visor. of free reference photos!

Happy Holidays! My Best!

Rick Krane

8. Jon S

Jon S Well-Known Member

Good luck to all...But I hope i win!

9. JE

JE Well-Known Member

I'm tempted to back a bag, LOL
    Good luck to everyone.
    John

10. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Less then 1500 to 1 odds and that is better then most odds for something of value !!! You have a great opportunity to come out here with us at the old Fish farm In NH with those odds! I will tell you I'm busting out at the seems to draw the name (Amber will actually be doing he drawing) I'm working hard with Chris Zecco to try to make this Live! I can't say it will happen but I will post it immediately one way or the other! I sure hope who ever wins really understands how lucky they are to win! I have received about 350 emails to date and at least 50 phone calls not just from folks who wna to win but from the most incredible people who have written to tell me that they hope a deserving person win! Now that is our sprint and the best part of who we are not self centers and negative or ugly but a giving and caring people! I love what I do I love the opportunity to share what I do with some one this year on me!

God Bless and be safe this weekend!

If you haven't shined up it cost nothing just a minute of your time! Less then 1500 folks are in the running you could be the one that on 12-13-12 that will be the winner! www.anglersartistry.com/store/

Rick Krane

11. jakecs

jakecs Member

My birthday is the 31 of Dec, so this would be the best gift of all. But best of luck to everyone out there. And thank you Rick for everything you do

12. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

Just pull my name and get it over with.

13. buzzbait

buzzbait Padden's Wild & Wet Taxidermy and custom Woodwork

NY
    They already drew my name did somebody forget to tell everyone ;D.. this sure will be a great prize for some lucky winner

14. Raynewolfe

Im sure it wasnt me.. but who won..? :)

15. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

The drawing is on the 31st.

16. Raynewolfe

I misread it as the 13th.. :)

17. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

What time is the drawing on the 31st? Whoever gets it is a lucky person. Best of luck to everyone who signed up.

Vic

18. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

X2

19. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

I'm working Monday 12-31 I hope I'm here when it happens 8)

20. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

Best of luck to everybody who is eligible for the Big Drawing tomorrow!