1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Oklahoma Taxidermists Association Convention 2013

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by Ken Edwards, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

June 13th through 15th, 2013
    30th Annual Oklahoma Taxidermists Association Convention
    Crowne Plaza Hotel, Oklahoma City, OK
    Contact Kenneth Bauman at (405) 247-5711 or visit the OKTA website.

2. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    Oklahoma Taxidermists Assoc. All Day Workship 3/9/13

The OKTA will host their annual All-Day Workshop this year at CASDE Taxidermy in Newcastle, OK. The date will be Saturday, March 9, at 8:00 a.m. This years subject matter will be a Life-size Mountain Lion. OKTA board member Andy Steffes will be the group leader in a effort to get this cat mounted. Everyone is welcome to come out and enjoy the day and participate in mounting this Mountain Lion. There will also be an auction, so bring a donation item. See the OKTA website for more information. www.oklahomataxidermistsassociation.com

3. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    I just wanted to invite all my taxidermy.net friends out to the Oklahoma convention this year. It starts up June 13. Our judges are Mark Gonnering, Mike Orthober, and Lance Van Dusen. Each will also give a seminar. Other seminar speakers are Jett Smith, Jason DeLue, Mickey Bowman, and Marshell Ray.

4. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    Hello Mr. Bauman, can you give me a little more info as far as start date for our show. I believe it starts on Thursday and runs threw sat. I just got a new computer as my other one died and this dang machine does not have the office program in order to open up your info link. Thanks,
    Regards, Geno

5. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    PM your address and I will mail you a brochure.