1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WI - IL - IA Taxidermy Schools/Training ?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Training' started by zubba, May 11, 2007.

1. zubba

zubba Active Member

Does anyone know of any schools in SW Wisconsin/NE Iowa/NW Illinois? I live in Dubuque, IA. Either schools or taxidermist willing to train. Thanks in advance.

2. Go to the learning Taxidermy section on the home page lots of schools there.

3. hidvalltax

hidvalltax Dont travel faster than your guardian angel can go

you can google taxidermy schools.wi,il etc

4. ron shaleen

ron shaleen New Member

call me .i do one on one tranning.lakeland mn 651 436 8913

5. zubba

zubba Active Member

That is what I'm looking for, but I don't want to drive more than 1-1.5 hours. Any other suggestions?!?!?

6. Jesse M

Jesse M "it is what it is"

Get a hold of Ron Wegner at Wegner's School of Taxidermy. It is located in Milton, WI which is located next to Janesville. I completed the full course and could not of asked for more. Ron teaches advanced techniques which will put your work ahead of the rest right away. You should give him a call at 608-868-4022 or get on his website at www.wegnersschooloftaxidermy.com to get a catalog. Believe me it will be well worth it also it will be hard to find a better school within a couple hours of you.

Jesse M.

7. Ihntdeer

Ihntdeer Member

I believe Dan Rinehart still has classes by Janesville also.

8. Camoup

Camoup New Member

Joe Meder, He lives in Solon Iowa... Just north of Iowa City

9. call jeff morris of big river taxidermy locted in lansing iowa 563-538-3840 have references with many sucessfull past students