1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Everyone Please Pray for Brian Harness' Family

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Rudy Eppley, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Thanks for Posting that John.

Sorry I didn't mean to highjack your information and post it on here, but I just wanted to try and get as many people praying as fast as we could. Unfortunately our prayers weren't meant to be answered like we had hoped, I'm sure through Brian's death many will come to know the power of Jesus just like God intended through this tragic accident.

2. Oh, no! Not Brian! Can't believe he is gone!!!! Prayers sent to all who knew him. He was a great guy and we will miss him terribly! May he rest in peace. And Brian, see if you can find my brother, Dan. You two would get along great.

3. Prayers are being sent for the family!

4. cattrax

cattrax Beats being in the shop!

Sad news. Didn't know Brian but sure appreciated his stuff. Always top notch. Glad to know he was a Christian. Sympathies to his family.

5. northernmontana

northernmontana Active Member

God Bless his family.

6. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

No words. So sad.

My thoughts go out to his family...he was a very, very talented man.

7. Matt

Matt Active Member

I just saw this on FB and cannot believe it. Such an outstanding artist with a true gift. He will be missed by all. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends in this time of need.

8. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Haven't been on in a very long time. Sorry to hear about this tragedy but I am very grateful to have known Brian. Condolences to the family and friends of Brian Harness. What a terrible loss to the industry. RIP Brian. Dan

9. So very very sad, he will be greatly missed. He has helped me out several times, very nice guy!

10. saddlehorse_98

saddlehorse_98 Member

WOW like andyO said: I feel like I just got kicked in the stomach. I met Brian about 2 years ago, I bought forms and supplies from him on line. then I took a 12 hour class on taxidermy he puts on every year. every since then we have been great friends. I stopped buying things on line, just so I could go to his shop and spend some time with him. I always enjoyed visiting with him in person, almost every time I went to his shop, we would spend an hour talking about either taxidermy or trapping or both. his class boosted my taxidermy ability up a level or two for sure. he was a great teacher and friend. R.I.P Brian

11. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

This is terrible news. Condolences to the family.

12. adamstaxidermy

adamstaxidermy New Member

Horrible News....just horrible. I just made out an Ozark Woods order last evening and was looking forward to talking to Brian this morning. My thoughts and Prayers are with his family.

13. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Makes me shudder to think of all the dangerous stuff that I have done, including cutting trees. I hope he felt no pain at the very least. Looks like he had a great family and left a wonderful legacy. A life, lived.

His family is surely crushed, yet very proud of him. God bless his soul.

14. Although I never met Brian, a tragedy like this gives us all a reality check to say the least. My sincerest condolences to his beautifull family. May they find the strength to move forward and celebrate Brians legacy. R.I.P.

15. inkyspal

inkyspal Member

GA
    I cannot imagine what Brian's family is going through.
    May the love of those around them help them through the days ahead.
    Words fall short of expressing my sorrow.

16. Raynewolfe

Raynewolfe TY for understanding things outside our control.

how incredibly sad. i cant think of anything to say that hasnt been said but his family remains in our thoughts and prayers.

17. Mink

Mink New Member

This is really tough news. I met Brian at the NTA show in Rogers this year and he was really friendly and helpful in his critiques of my mounts. Really wanted to help me learn and improve. I bought one of his Ozark Woods fox forms at the show, and mounted a beautiful ranch fox on it for my next competition piece. I was hoping he would be able to see it. I know I have to do more work on the fox but I'm having a hard time even looking at it right now. My sincerest sympathies go out to his family.

18. dozier

dozier New Member

I pray for his family and friends who are affected by this tragedy . What a amazing sculpter an artist and an unequaled passion .

19. Megan :)

Megan :) Well-Known Member

My sincerest condolences and prayers go out to his family and friends. I haven't met Brian, but hoped I would. :( I am very shocked to hear this sad news.
    May God keep you safe Brian, you are missed.

20. James Marsico

James Marsico Well-Known Member

Very sorry to hear of this. We are praying for him and all of his family.