1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Everyone Please Pray for Brian Harness' Family

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Rudy Eppley, Dec 19, 2012.

1. I want to also join the taxi family in feeling the loss and express condolences to his family! God Rest him!

2. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

Just terrible news, I haven't been on in a few days and now this, prayers and condolences to the Harness family.

3. boxerpet

boxerpet Harry Paulson-grateful

So sorry to hear of ths latest tragity of one of the most talented members of uoir group.
    May Gods angels comfort all those near to him and know that he loved you all. RIP

4. duckfeathers

duckfeathers New Member

Sympathy to all grievers of Brians untimely loss.. May you find faith, hope and charity in his memory.

5. DeeCee

DeeCee New Member

May God be with friends and family.

6. My condolences to his family.

7. bickeljr

bickeljr Member

It,s very sad news to hear Brian was a very talented man and we will be lost will out him our condolences and prayers go out to all his family.

8. ryan rhodes

ryan rhodes Well-Known Member

Rest in peace Mr. Harness :'( I never met Brian, and I just mounted a cat on one of his forms for the first time 2 weeks ago. I was just about to call Ozark Woods and tell him how much I injoyed to form... What a tragedy for his family and friends... Godspeed...

9. This is tragic, altough I did not know Brian personally, his forms made my customers smile, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family !

10. Slate Run

Slate Run Member

My prayers go out to Brians family. Life is definately not fair. Live for today because you don't know what tomorrow might bring. Once again my condolances to Brians family.

11. adkgirl

adkgirl Active Member

Our condolances to the family. Prayers sent

12. Tom M.

Tom M. Member

So sorry to hear the news. Prayers to Brian and his family.

13. Texan

Texan Member

Prayers sent

14. My wife Linda and I were blessed to have spent the day with Brian and Laura a few months ago. Brian was an amazing teacher and God had blessed him with many talents. Laura we will be keeping you in our hearts and prayers. I know that Brian's faith in Jesus Christ finds him in Paradise and gives us hope to someday be there with him. Brian my friend you will be missed and I will see you when it is my time.
    Sam Gaylord

15. TTU-Videos

TTU-Videos New Member

Unfortunately, our condolences are late as we had only just found out today about Brian's tragic passing.

We are extremely saddened by this news and send our prayers to Laura and family.

We will miss Brian very much.

Rosanna & Randy Life
    Taxidermy Training Unlimited

16. lousylvia

lousylvia New Member

17. Craig

Craig Member

I never actually met Brian, but he was such a great guy to deal with. One of the rare folks who I can say I never had a bad experience dealing with. The taxidermy world wil not be the same without him. God bless him and his family.

18. dc taxidermy

dc taxidermy Me and My Baby's senior picture

Just terrible news, I haven't been on in a few days and now this, prayers and condolences to the Harness family.....DC

19. Amy

Amy Mammal artist

I do not get on taxidermy net very often these days, so I just read this terrible news. I am so shocked and sick to read about this :( My condolences to the family... You will be missed, Brian..

20. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

I have not been on here much either, and was extremely saddened to hear about his death on Facebook. Never was lucky enough to know him, but have been influenced by his work and his talent. RIP Brian, and I will pray for comfort for your family in this time of loss.