1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WISCONSIN CONVENTION SEMINAR DESCRIPTIONS - February 2013

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Perk, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Perk

Perk Deuce, My grouse dog

Attached is the Seminar Descriptions and Scheduled Events for the Wisconsin Taxidermists Association's Convention in February 21st through February 24th, 2013.

Attached Files:

2. I just got my insight, on Saturday, great job Tim and Edna, WTA members be on the look out for it.

3. i recieved mine 2 days ago i am pretty excited about this years show, thank you too tim and edna i enjoyed sitting down for an hour to read all the material,i hope to see every one again this year and making new friends,if any one is thinking of going you should come you will have a lot of fun and learn a ton

4. I will be there!

Bruce

5. Suppliers? Any word on who will be there, can't say I seen a list in the Insight. Hopefully we get a big turn out. Later Ryan

6. Tentative list of Suppliers:

Research Supply
    Matuska Supply
    McKenzie/Van Dyke's
    Wildlife Gallery
    Walnut Creek Hardwoods
    Jerry's Wholesale Skull Cleaning
    Dan Rinehart Taxidermy
    Ohio Taxidermy Supply
    Northeran Pines Rugging
    Tohickon
    Works of Art Waterfowl Heads (Ted Weyenberg)
    Driftwood Supplier

Anybody else interested in attending our show, we have space available: Give Brenda a call at 715-785-7828

7. lizardrib

lizardrib New Member

WI
    Link for the Deer Classic and competition http://www.fishingboatingoutdoor.com/WIdeerclassic.html

8. lizardrib

lizardrib New Member

WI
    Also more info @ www.wtainc.org

9. Cant wait to see everyone there, looking really forward to being there this year, since we couldn't make it last year.

Its going to be an awesome show!

10. skippy

skippy Member

I have thought about going, but as a newbie I not sure where to even start.

11. You should come! Bring a mount if you want so you can get a critique of your work and where you need to improve. Since I have started to going to some shows the last few years I have learned a lot and met a lot of really nice folks. Lots of great seminars. You will learn a ton! My mounts have gotten a lot better in a few years. Make sure to bring a camera and a notebook.

Bruce

12. Planning to make it up with my wife to see some cool mounts etc. Not exhibiting - Matuska and Research both carry a selection of our product.

Yogi and Perk - our Donation and Award shipped to Scott V. this week. :) I'll also bring along 2 NEW products that are being machined today for Donation and soon to be available.

13. Thanks Chris,

SPREAD THE WORD, At Saturday's nights award banquet, there will be a baby sitting option for familys with children. For more details call me at 608-790-0554.
    Thanks Ryan

14. If you would like us to bring your order to the show, give us a call at 800-945-9663.
    Jen and I are looking forward to seeing everyone, and having a great show!!!

Walnut Creek Hardwood
    www.walnutcreekhardwood.com

15. Hope everybody got their pre-registration form send in today. If you missed the deadline, you can open register on Thursday. See ya soon 8)

16. ladyarcher726

ladyarcher726 2012: 1st & best of category

I'm looking forward to it, was packing up a few things today. Every year I try to put a few more names and faces together, so if I don't recognize you please don't take it personally, talk to me! Also, my entry (lifesize black bear) was quite a challenge this year cuz I did several things that I've never done before. Although I don't think it will score well I am bringing it to learn, and I'd appreciate all suggestions, critiques and advice on how to improve, cuz that's one of the reasons that I go, I want to learn!

Skippy, grab a mount and bring it with! LEARN! :)