1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Joe Kulis' Mom Passes Away

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by John Janelli, Dec 27, 2012.

1. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

N.J.
    Joe Kulis' mom, Pauline was called home to her God over the night. Joe was nothing less than a model son to his mother who sacrificed everything and spared nothing for her earthly comfort and health. All Ms. Pauline ever wanted was to see and be near her son Joe everyday that God allowed. Her quiet past time was praying the Rosary in a more than unique devotion to Our Blessed Lady.
    Joe, gone are the days of worry and fret. You were blessed beyond years by having her so long with all the days you had together building more beautiful memories than time normally permits most of us to have. But a mother's love is so special, that only a devoted son can fully understand the bonds that can never be broken by anything or anyone imaginable. By caring for her so faithfully and lovingly the way you have is a shinning example of what family is truly all about. Having an amazing mother like yours was like having a house full of daily company only without the crowd. She was loved that much by you and more!
    As Christians Joe, we know and adhere to the fact that we will see her again one day in glory. As Catholics, we can almost see her being embraced in the arms of Our Lord right now as He exclaims to her, "Well done my good and faithful servant Pauline! Come and share your master's joy!''
    Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and all the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace, Amen.

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Mr. Joe, first and foremost I want to tell you I am so sorry and express my condolences. Secondly, I want to thank you. I've always tried to be a good son, but you taught me what a real son should be. I have tried to model my caring for my mother after you. You taught me so much about the true meaning of 'looking after' by your own actions. You are truly a role model and your example set forth the path I share with my own mother.

Thank you for being a friend who sets an example. I love you like a son/brother and you know that there is nothing that I wouldn't do for you.

Gods speed to Ms. Pauline, and please know that she was (and knew) that she was the luckiest lady in Ohio to have a son such as you.

Love ya buddy,
    Michael

3. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Joe
    My sincerest condolances to you . John and Michael said it all and said it beautifully . I can only say I agree with all they said and couldn't say it any better. You only get one mother in life and she will love you forever . Our prayers are with you.

4. joey P Holmes

joey P Holmes New Member

This is sad. My sympathies, thoughts and prayers to the family.

5. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Hey Joe,

So sorry to hear of this. I know your loss is deep, and no words can ease the pain of it. Just know that Cheryl and I send you our thoughts and prayers. Our condolences.

6. Joe very sorry for your loss only met her twice but she seemed sweet and you could tell she had a soft spot for fellow taxidermists

7. Matt

Matt Active Member

Very sorry to hear Joe. You and Pauline are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you all the best in this time of need. You can call me anytime Joe, take care.

8. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Joe, my sincerest condolences. You mom was a jewel/

9. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Joe, I know I cannot say any words to make you feel better, but I admire you for your unfailing devotion to your mother, and your love for her. I have a professional respect for you and what youve done for taxidermy, but the respect for you as a person, and as a good son to your mom is unmatched. God blessed you with her, all these extra years, and she was blessed with you. My sympathies at this time.

10. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

Joe, I witnessed your devotion to Mom You are a wonderful Son and a great friend and my heart is sad for you
    Love you
    Tony

11. I once had the honnor of meeting Joe at the PA show. I talked with him and admired him for his humbleness for his life travels and gifts to the taxidermy industry. At the completeion of the show he asked me to give him a hand breaking down his display. We made fast work of it and I asked him that was fast what will you do now? As a joke. He said that will give me time to make it to see my Mom. I could tell in Joe's voice the love he had for his Mother. Joe, you are a good Man and a son. My condolances.
    Dave

12. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

I understand your loss Joe as I lost my mother A few years ago. The pain goes away with all the loving memories. Your in my thoughts.

13. Raynewolfe

Raynewolfe TY for understanding things outside our control.

Sincere condolences in your time of grief.

14. clewis

clewis New Member

I am deeply sorry for your loss

15. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

She was a very nice lady! God speed and prayers sent.

Rick Krane

16. boxerpet

boxerpet Harry Paulson-grateful

Joe,
    As an old friend I am sincerely sorry for your lose. She was a great mom and you were a truly loving and supportive son.
    Let all the sweet memories of your mom live on.
    The angels I know have welcomed her .

Your friend, Harry

17. Prayers sent for all whose lives she touched. May she rest in peace.

18. Texan

Texan Member

Prayers sent and RIP.