1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

2 hours until the Rick Krane Anglers Artistry Free All Inclusive workshop!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

One Day left until the Rick Krane Anglers Artistry Free All Inclusive workshop Give away!!!

I can’t begin to tell you that I know I’m juts as excited as some of you! This seems to be a topic here of wondering who will be the lucky winner! So many deserving artists have signed up and I would love to be able to pick you all! I would be broke and home less but it would be great to have the opportunity to work with you!

The drawing will be at 9:27 EST I will post the winner on the www.anglersartistry.com/store in the banner below the photo show! I will also post the winner here the morning of January 1st 2013!! !

Good luck every one! If you haven’t registered you still have until tomorrow evening to do so!

Kathie and I have been blessed this year with a wonderful new addition to Anglers Artistry with our go to girl Jillian! We also have been blessed to be at a place where I can do this for one foraminate artist! God Bless and I wish you my very best!

Rick Krane

2. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Re: One Day left until the Rick Krane Anglers Artistry Free All Inclusive workshop!

Thank you all at Anglers Artistry. Best of luck to all 8)

3. Re: One Day left until the Rick Krane Anglers Artistry Free All Inclusive workshop!

Can't wait too see who the lucky one will be I know my fingers are crossed

4. JE

JE Well-Known Member

Re: One Day left until the Rick Krane Anglers Artistry Free All Inclusive workshop!

Good luck to all,
    and have a good new year everyone !
    John

5. ryanstraw

ryanstraw my first brook trout on a fly 13"

Good luck everyone my fingers will definitely be crossed!

6. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

Hi Everyone!

There's only about 7 more hours left until the big drawing!!! If you haven't yet, make sure you sign up on our website to be automatically be entered in to win. Good luck to everyone, I can't wait to find out who the lucky winner is!!! I hope you all had a great 2012 and I wish you an even better 2013 :)

7. K.N Fish Taxidermy

K.N Fish Taxidermy Kenneth Newton Phone#804-867-7736

The suspense is killing me lol!!!! Can't wait to see who is going!!!

8. CarlScroggins

CarlScroggins Oct. 25 1985...It was a good day.

Tell me about it. I thought the drawing was this morning and I've about worn my computer out checking on it.
    :-[

9. BIGUN

BIGUN Member

I'm at the website searching everywhere for a place to "sign-up"-

10. Rick Krane

Dave no worries your already signed up my friend!

Rick

11. Rick Krane

Under 2 hours until the name is drawn we having a fun time tonight as folks are here to see how is going to win! It is a NEw years Celebration and one lucky person is going to to be the winner tonight at 9:27PM EST!

A few more folks got in under the wire... good for you! ;)

Tonight when it drawn Chris Zecco will put the winner up under the Banner that says "The winner is" so check he site out just after 9:30 PM EST Chris is here to work this out! if you don't make it over to the www.anglersartistry.com/store I will post the winner on the T-Net in the morning of 1-1-13

Best of luck to all of you!!!!

My BEst!

Rick Krane

12. Triggerfinger

Triggerfinger New Member

Pick me...Pick me!!! *crossing fingers now*