1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anglers Artistry 2012 All inclusive Workshop give away has a winner!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by [email protected], Dec 31, 2012.

1. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

OMG it is unbelievable here at this moment! ;D the winner of the 2012 Anglers Artistry give away will be posted up on the www.anglersartistry.com/store web site right around 10:10 PM EST. Chris is here working on creating a dedicated page for this announcement! This is incredible! The excitement here is over the top! Check the site at 10PM EST it will be up for the world and I mean world ;) to see. Congratulations to every one who entered and wait until you see the new 2013 contest for the next all inclusive workshop give aways that Rick just unvalued you will be floored when you here what he has in-store for 2013 :)

Happy New Year everyone and heres to a great 2013

Jillian and the Anglers Artistry company

2. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

Its up you may have to refresh your page t see it! It is Rocking over here in New Hampshire ;D Happy New Year to all again!

3. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

Please keep it a secret until Rick Post the winner tomorrow! Thank you for your consideration :) Jillian

4. MichaelG

MichaelG TRAINEE

Awesome. Congratulations!

5. JE

JE Well-Known Member

Congratulations to you !
    John

6. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

After great anticipation we do indeed have a winner! Please check out the Winner of the 1St Annual 2012 Anglers Artistry all-inclusive workshop give away! This page will be up for awhile so you can see that you too can win regardless of where you are from in the world! It is very cool that fish artist/fish carvers and taxidermists alike from so many countries around the world and all of the states in the good old USA were represented! I don’t know of any other time some thing like this has been offered as a price in our industry but what a great way to start the new year off by sharing in the fun and excitement of opportunity!

Folks had a better shot at winning then playing the lottery and I’m glad in many ways that just as the contest was designed to offer anyone, any where in the world the opportunity to win, it in fact was some one from very far from Old New Hampshire that won the first annual Anglers Artistry workshop give away!

We here will keep this page up announcing the winner on the www.anglersartistry.com/store site just click on the big exclamation box in the right hand corner and you will see who won! Lets congratulate our very own fishhead from Latvia, Sarmite Inberga-Petrovska!

2013 will once again have a workshop give away with a twist for a second opportunity and a bigger and much more fun contest! Through out the year I’ll will have special events and prizes and the details for the 2013 workshop will be announce in January so stay tuned and you can have the same opportunity that Sarmite Inberga-Petrovska of Latvia had in 2012!

I’m so happy to be able to share this opportunity with you all and Blessing for 2013 and Happy New Year!

My very Best!

Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry
    312 Chesterfield Road
    Hinsdale New Hampshire 03451
    603-33-67296
    [email protected]
    www.anglersartistry.com/store

7. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

Congrats Sarmite!!

8. kherd

kherd Member

Congratulations! What a way to start the new year!

9. K.N Fish Taxidermy

K.N Fish Taxidermy Kenneth Newton Phone#804-867-7736

Congratulations!!!!!!

10. AnglingArtisan

AnglingArtisan Well-Known Member

Look forward to seeing pics and such from the workshop. Sarmite is already inspirational as a fish artist in her own right...can't wait to see what you two cook up together there in N.H.

11. jtcjr

jtcjr Member

NC
    Congratulations Sarmite and also a big Thank you to Rick for giving us the chance to win this workshop. Again Thank you Rick and look forward to seeing you Friday.

12. PaBear

PaBear New Member

Congrats Sarmite, I'm very jealous!

13. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Congrats Sarmite!!!!!

14. Clew

Clew Help a child, Build our future

York, SC
    Congrats on the win
    Will be a great experience
    Carl

15. CarlScroggins

CarlScroggins Oct. 25 1985...It was a good day.

16. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Apsveicam!

17. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Congratulations on the Amazing Give away 8)

18. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    Ok i'm done pouting....congratulations Sarmite.

19. Red stag

Red stag Active Member

Norway
    Congrats Sarmite- this would be a great experience for you working with Rick in his studio! Ollie

20. Sarmite

Sarmite Active Member

LV
    Hello, all my friends here! I was away from "taxidermy in internet" for some time, because working on some taxidermy projects for museum exhibition.
    I'm REALLY REALLY happy about these news!!! AWESOME!!! And still can't believe! ;)
    Thank You to all of You, for Your good words! ;)
    And BIG THANK YOU to Rick Crane and Anglers Artistry! ;)