1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Montana Taxidermists Association Convention 2013

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by Ken Edwards, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

2. Montana state show!!!

Not sure if anyone already posted of the show, but its coming up! March 21-23 at the Billings Hotel and convention center. For registration information visit our website: www.mttaxidermists.com

3. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Re: Montana state show!!!

I'm hitching a ride there with Double Shovel! I can hardly wait.

4. Re: Montana state show!!!

Ken, It will be good to see you and Curtis. I hear there may be some karaoke. See ya soon. Dale

5. double shovel

double shovel SilverWillowTaxidermy

I always have fun at the Montana show. As usual I had many pieces planned but they are falling by the wayside daily so will only be there with two,it will be fun.
    Curtis

6. idbatman

idbatman Active Member

Fees are paid and I cant wait.... get the beer cold.

7. Re: Montana state show!!!

Glad to hear that you all are coming to the show! Speaking of beer, we are having an awesome deal on all you can drink keg beer at the Thursday night icebreaker party this year.....more info at the show!

Katie

8. Daniel M.

Daniel M. Tongo, the best dog in the world. (Saarloos)

That always happens to me! So frustrating, lol I don't know if I will have anything finished in time, but I'm planning on being there anyway :)

9. cattrax

cattrax Beats being in the shop!

Good job Katie! Glad you got on the board. You'll do great! Will be good to see everyone. Be also good to meet new folks, Daniel.