1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Woodchuck

Discussion in 'Mammal Reference Photos' started by Nikkiburr, May 12, 2007.

1. Nikkiburr

Nikkiburr New Member

MA
    This old guy let me get within a few feet of him the other day...I took 153 pictures of him, so if anyone needs some reference pictures..just ask. Lol..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (LOL!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got plenty more if you need em :)

2. AndyB

AndyB New Member

wow what type of camera do you have digital, 35 mm , zoom lens, because those are great pictures

3. Nikkiburr

Nikkiburr New Member

MA
    Digital Panasonic FZ5...one of the lesser known digitals, but a good camera nonetheless. It's got a 12x zoom, which is good for wildlife photography ;)

4. circleh

circleh New Member

Ohio
    Great pics thanks for sharing. I am going to be doing one very soon and those are the best Ref pics I have seen yet. I have a question for you though. It seems that in all your pics that when the mouth is closed the top teeth show a little. Do you know if that is the way they always are or is that just the way it happened to be in the pics you posted? Thanks again for sharing the pics. Tony

5. Nikkiburr

Nikkiburr New Member

MA
    As far as I can tell just by looking at these pictures, the teeth are always showing to some extent. I don't think the lips can cover them all the way. Here are some more pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can see the teeth in all of them, though only minimally at times. Hope that helps :)

6. AndyB

AndyB New Member

Wow i like them they are so clear

7. circleh

circleh New Member

Ohio
    Yes it did and thanks for the great ref pics
    Tony

8. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

do you have one standing looking out. i molded one, but i haven't got the bottom legs right. all the reference i have the bottome legs are in the grass and i cant see them.

9. Barry Snow

Barry Snow New Member

Yes, I am mounting a groundhog now, and I am very short on reference. You have outstanding photos. How do I contact you? Thanks Barry Snow