1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Some of you know my Dad, Others don't but think about him today...

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by *, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Dennis my sincere condolences goes out to you and your family at this time. Your talents and contributions to your family and the industry is a true reflection that you had family in your life who fostered your dreams! God bless you and to you yours.

Rick Krane

2. Instructor

Instructor Member

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your Dad Dennis.

Manny

3. Dennis, Sorry for your loss. His mission on earth has been a long and good one.

4. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear. Be grateful for that hug. It was the TRUE gift.

5. Doylestudio

Doylestudio Active Member

Sorry to hear about your loss Dennis....Thoughts and prayers my friend.

-Mike

6. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

Thanks everyone, for all your reply's....
    Tonight we had the funeral service at the church, 250 people were there.
    I had to drive my dads truck home 80 miles tonight and of course he had all his county stations plugged in.
    I don't listen to it much anymore, but one of the songs hit home while driving.
    Those that listen to it will now it, I don't , but the song sang, every storm cloud runs out of rain, every dark night turns into day.
    I was more prepared then anyone else for this, I could feel over the last year that my dad would not be there for me a whole lot longer.
    I just don't know how I just knew, and had told my wife for months he wasn't doing well and I had stopped him from doing deliveries our of state.

Each of us is a storm cloud and each of us has so much rain in us, ( tears ) each one will run our of rain in their time some faster then others.
    Each one of us when confronted with the darkness of a loss will be in the dark for different lengths of time but remember the dark will turn into day.
    When your storm cloud runs out of rain and the darkness to turns to day, YOU then will remember the great times ,the love ,the laugh, the smiles ,the moments that will live inside us forever, and those will be the sun and warmth and memories that keep our loved ones with us.
    Thank you all for being here with me and letting me talk to you and this has helped me more than YOU will Ever know...

Thank you my friends

7. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

You are looking up at those clouds but always remember that your Dad is looking down on them now from on high.

Put your face in the wind....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ_Bnu_RbQM