1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Markers when mounting

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by GC424, Jan 8, 2013.

1. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

If you run a first class organization you get called arrogant. If you run a loose ship and do things half-assed then you get called a "Garage League" to copy a phrase from Mario Lemieux.

BTW..the only truly altruistic person that ever lived was possibly Jesus and MAYBE Mother Theresa. Any other person is going to promote and tout their organization.

2. R. Follis

R. Follis New Member

Well!!! this post got way off topic, silly,silly,silly, and I hope you know what I mean. I quite coming to this site back in January of 2011, I stopped coming because of the same old nonsense. The unfortunate part is, there is alot of good resources on here with quite a few post to back them up, and they go out of their way to help people out. I decided to come back for the good info, but here we go again. People we are all here for the same reason it is fine to disagree with someone but lets drop the egos, none of us are (so called) perfect, I should know I come in last place. Confidence and Arrogance (that's a fine line). And if you listen more than you talk you may just find out you can learn something. God Speed,