1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Attn all WTC goers

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Ted B, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

I booked the last available room for the reserved block at the WTC (for the Crown Plaza) and the holiday in behind it is running out fast as well. If you haven't looked at reserving a room you have better do it quick or look for something close by.

Perhaps Larry B could speak to the hotel and see if he can reserve a larger block of rooms ???

2. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Well thanks a lot for booking the last room, how selfish! ;)

3. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

Teds like that ;D

4. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

Finally.....I get to be the "bad guy"..... HAHAHA

5. MIKEO-PA

MIKEO-PA Mike and Jen Olszanowski, pa

thanks for the heads up, I called right away and got a room, but they are limited depending what kind you need and we had to pay full price for sat into sunday because they were all booked. We only need a single (king bed) room. I am grateful you posted and got my but in gear. This is Mike and my time away with no kids!!!! I would have been upset if we missed out on a room at the Crowne.

6. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Already.....

Already have mine reserved!

:)

Kerby...

7. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

I got mine to Kerby.

8. huntin_justin

huntin_justin Active Member

i just called and reserved mine, didnt have a problem at all getting a room

9. R.J. Meyer II

R.J. Meyer II Member

There are rooms still left at the plaza. I just got mine (9:45 am )for 4 nights 2 dbl beds.......at the $87.00 rate .........still some king rooms as well as doubles available. I am guessing once the new Breakthrough comes out rooms will be gone. Also watch the dates as they are wrong in the current breakthrough on one of the pages

10. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

I should clarify, they told me I got the last room reserved at the $87 rate for the WTC, it is possible that they were misleading me or others have cancelled since then but hopefully there will be enough rooms for everyone

11. Kathy

Kathy Active Member

There are plenty of rooms still available at the Crowne Plaza. The problem was that our allotment of room FOR SATURDAY NIGHT had been filled, so if someone wanted a room that included Saturday, they were told that no rooms were available.The room blocks for Saturday are being increased, but as of today, the Crowne did not have that info in its system. A couple of more days should take care of this. If you booked a room for Saturday and the regular rate, be sure to call to get it adjusted to the discounted rate.

We are urging you to book your rooms as early as possible because we believe they will sell out sometime in February. We were also told by that there are plenty of rooms available at the Holiday Inn Express (attached). Both hotels have free Wi-Fi.

12. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

Had ours booked for months! That is a great facility! We were there for the NTA convention a few years ago.

13. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

Thanks for clearing that up Kathy!