1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Ohio State Taxidermy Championships 2013

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by jim tucker, Jan 11, 2013.

1. JETT

JETT Member

Re: Thanks OTA

this was the first time in 15 years i haven't been able to stay the weekend at a Ohio show but was able to make it on Saturday for 5 hours. Good to see everyone and the new place looked great and heard good comments on the new location. Got to make it next year besides i got to see how much more weight Mr tucker has lost by then. Its a tough thing to do losing weight and Jim you looked great.
    Keep up the good work OTA board Iam sure next years show is going to be the biggest yet.

2. Re: OTA Deer Blind Contest Results & Pictures

I tell ya what....I set the new standard for ear placement...LOL. I had a blast doing this and look forward to it next year. I knew something was up when I kept hearing Heath's camera clicking near me. All I can say is.....I was very happy to provide some comic relief and still finish third.

Great fun and a great show....Thanks guys and gals of OTA !!!

3. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

Re: Thanks OTA

You were missed.

4. cflwrs

cflwrs Member

Re: Ohio Taxidermists Association convention award winners / WITH PICS

Love the coyotes and the wolverine mounts, beautiful work

5. davehyer

davehyer New Member

Re: OTA show

Thanks guys, even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.
    Nice getting to talk to you to Ron, stop over some time if you can. Hopefully we can get Vince up here soon.

6. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

Casey....I let the OP know that MY bird was pictured under State Champion Bird: Casey Watterson. I want to make SURE that YOU get the deserved credit for a job well done. Congratulations again, Ron

7. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

I NEVER saw as many coyotes at the show as I did this year, and I have been doing shows a LONG time. They could have had their own category!

8. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio

Ya, my bad. That is the wrong turkey pictured. I posted sorry for any mistakes right up front because I knew I would make one or another. That comes with lack of sleep. LOL
    But Casey DID get the credit for State Champion Bird.