Hey All, This is my 5th game head on my own (8th overall). My first velvet buck and first short-hair buck. It was a big challenge working on a few things and I learned A LOT that I'd do differently, challenges, etc but overall it turned out pleasing to the eye and hope my friend will like it as much as he likes the pics. I can see a few issues with it already, the one eye is shaped differently and I had some issues with spraying the eyes too dark with my airbrush (working on misting lighter colours). He had some MAJOR ear damage that required some fixing and some very bad eyelid issues that took some stitching to fix. Anyways, I'd love to hear any comments or critiques. I know I've got a ways to go but this one being short-haired sure is a good one to find problems or issues with and look to improve.