1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Business for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by michael j, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Turn key business, est. in 1987 at curent location, This is a full time job I have supported my family for 15 years with my work, Sale includes all accounts all work, supplies , equip. 2000sq. foot studio with show room, 1500 sq, ft, log home 3 bdr. on 1.3 ac. located in the Adirondack stste park of NY. in caroga lake, State hwy 10. Outdoor recreation, boating, fishing , winter activities, hunting trapping , 100,K ac. of public land at your door step, Our county has 44 lakes.Small community and school distric, very safe, Business is taxidermy with some retail sales, could be expanded in to more retail, (NO ice fishing bait store for 30 miles any direction, ) State Rt. 10 is a major tourist route into the park, summer traffic and shoppers stop quite often, Gross sale are near 100K a year,Visit my web site www.adirondackwildlifestudio.com and view some of the work we have done. We have many large LS. mounts done here, This is the real deal , great oppertunity for the right person, Photos available from the broker agent,

asking price is $224,500.00

For question about the studio opperations contact me at [email protected]
    Realastate broker at
    [email protected]