1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Dermestid Beetles For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by uncleheff, Jan 18, 2013.

1. uncleheff

uncleheff Member

I am selling Dermestid Beetles in different quantities:

750 for $49.95

2,500 for $94.95

5,000 for $184.95

10,000 for $349.95

These starter colonies consists of mite free, healthy and hungry Dermestid Beetles, Larvae and Eggs. I guarantee no Ham Beetles in my shipments. I will ship with a scoop of frass (the sawdust looking self made beetle bedding) which is full of eggs and a piece of Styrofoam full of beetles and eggs. So in all you will get a whole lot more than the amount you paid for.

I ship Mondays and Tuesdays after payment has been made to prevent the beetles from spending an extended period of time in the post office. I offer FREE USPS First Class Mail (2-3 Days) or Priority Mail (2-3 Days) depending on shipping weight and provide tracking numbers so you can keep track of your shipment. Beetles bought and paid for before 2pm Mountain time will be shipped the same day in most cases. Please be available to accept the package upon delivery. If you are going to be unavailable please make arrangements with your post office to pick up the package directly from them, do not allow them to sit outside or in your mailbox upon delivery.

I have been selling Dermestids for over 2 years on now with hundreds of satisfied customers at a discounted price. Now I would like to pass the savings on to the dedicated patrons of www.taxidermy.net.

I prefer paypal as a means of payment but I will also accept money order. Paypal is the safest way to send payment on line. You can pay using a credit card linked through your paypal account. If you do not have a paypal account you can set one up in minutes by visiting www.paypal.com.

Please email or PM me with your purchase and/or any questions you may have.

Thanks,
    Chuck and Jessica

2. Great seller. I got my beetles some time ago and they were packaged very professionally. You will get more than you pay for and Chuck was always there when I had questions.My 5,000 is now closer to 50,000,and I am running out of skulls very quickly.