1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Trade show booth question

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Jen Myers, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Jen Myers

Jen Myers New Member

I am preparing for my first trade show and I'm planning on using 4' x 8' plyboard framed up with 2 x 4s and connected with door hinges. I'm thinking of using 3 or 4 of these panels for the 12 x 12 allowed booth area (I guess) ? The 2 outer panels will sit at a slight angle.
    I am stumped however on how to build a secure base for these "walls". Does anyone have any pictures or ideas? My biggest fear is that the darn thing will tip over. I know it must get pretty front heavy with mounts on it. Should I make feet of some sort?
    I've looked thru the archives and found lots of great info and some pictures of beautiful booths. This really helped! However, I wasn't able to figure out how these booths were secured so they were not "tippy"...

2. jake7719

jake7719 New Member

No pics, but make "A" frame type feet on them and hold down with a sand bag. Arrange it in a "Z" shape and not a "U" shape. Put heavy things lower on walls