1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Selling items from my shop

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by DropTine, Jan 20, 2013.

1. DropTine

DropTine DSCN0137.JPG

As most of you know, I am selling everything I have.I can ship items, but need my big stuff needs to be picked up. 2 mounting stands, one is home made and heavy duty, bird dryer, Habitat materials, mounting plaques and bases,air brushes-Iwata and Pasche, Deer Antlers. to much to list. If you need something I mot likely have it. Send me a Pm and
    I wii get back to you. It's easier to type than talk. this is all I have for equipment ,
    So don't ask. Almost forgot Armand held router, a Delta table top band saw, and a 9 cubic foot chest freezer. I am in Central MN. Mark

2. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

I would be interested in buying all your antlers as poundage. If interested you can call me @ 618-669-2518

3. toolgnomb

toolgnomb Hello all I am TOOLGNOMB

what do you have as far as airbrushes and accessories along with prices. Also looking for green 17 1/2 x 21 whitetail cape

4. tommy70

tommy70 New Member

i would be interested in any fleshing machines..let me know what u have and price wanted..thanks tom

5. ra8point

ra8point Member

interested in mounting stands.
    ra

6. DropTine

DropTine DSCN0137.JPG

-12 and windchill at -35. No heat in shop, so have to wait on pics. Paints are sold.

7. WV Outdoorsman

WV Outdoorsman New Member

Do you have any DVD's or books?

WVO

8. would be interested in Videos....

9. Interested in any bird fleshing, tumblers, or dryers you may have. Anything else bird mounting related?

10. Kuzky3

Kuzky3 New Member

MN
    What do you have for bases and Habitat material?

11. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

how much for the freezer and how old is it...can pick up